Chris, You're coming to Bangalore !!

pr3d

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2008
Chris,

I sent you an email regarding your trip to Bangalore with Megadeth ! Been a fan of Panzer and Nevermore for quite a while. Never thought i'd see either of those bands live where i live. I couldn't believe you're coming here.

Just wanted to know if i could buy you a beer when you're down here ! :kickass:
If not, i'll see you live on the 14th from the front row ! :headbang:

That festival is going to be sick. I'm so jealous. But if you want to temp Chris, you should buy him Coffee!!!!

As far as i know, Machine Head and Megadeth are the only international bands confirmed :(. I'm in no position to complain considering the only other metal band i got to see was Iron Maiden(which was quite an experience) so :).

Well, if coffee is his drink, that's good too ! i checked your website, out. the photos look awesome. i think i've seen some of your photos from NAMM somewhere, if i remember correctly.

Chtis is all over the place with Megadeth :kickass:

speaking of coffee..........I can go for a cup but not sure if I'd like to try a cup from Bangaloreo_O:p

haha..the coffee here is really good, actually :)

The Bang galore festival? Sounds nasty!

yes, it does....didn't quite notice that till you mentioned it..:Smug:..ah, what do you guys in Germany care, anyway...you guys have Wacken :mad: the heaviest "band" before Maiden that came here was Bryan Adams :erk:.

Anyone seen Machine Head live ? i used to listen to them in school..never seen any live videos. how good are they live ?