Chris at BW & BK 2005

Darin Moore

New Metal Member
Jul 4, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
www.darinjmoore.com
Hey Chris! I just wanted to say it was incredible seeing you live as well as Jag Panzer for the first time - definitely worth the drive! The band sounded great and you amazed us all! You're a great player! Very receptive crowd for you guys too. I've always read posts where people have said that you were the coolest when they've met you and you proved it to us Saturday! A rarity, especially with someone with as much talent as yourself! You made our trip a memorable one and many thanks for taking the extra time to hang out and talk! You're truly an inspiration. I'm sure Mike will be getting you the pics soon - they turned out very nice. Hope the trip back was a smooth one. Keep in Touch! P.S.-Still waitin' for that DVD!!!

Darin Moore said:
Hey Chris! I just wanted to say it was incredible seeing you live as well as Jag Panzer for the first time - definitely worth the drive! The band sounded great and you amazed us all! You're a great player! Very receptive crowd for you guys too. I've always read posts where people have said that you were the coolest when they've met you and you proved it to us Saturday! A rarity, especially with someone with as much talent as yourself! You made our trip a memorable one and many thanks for taking the extra time to hang out and talk! You're truly an inspiration. I'm sure Mike will be getting you the pics soon - they turned out very nice. Hope the trip back was a smooth one. Keep in Touch! P.S.-Still waitin' for that DVD!!!
Hey Darin,
Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad we at least got to chat, but next time we will have to trade some riffs, time providing.
Take care, Chris.

Lucky guy! What was the setlist like?

Hey Chris, does Jag Panzer plan on playing Los Angeles any time this year. I'm still waitin' for a chance to see you guys live. :headbang: