Russell Allen at BW&BK

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Russell Allen will play an EXCLUSIVE acoustic set from his new solo effort ATOMIC SOUL (Inside Out Music) as part of the BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, May 5-7, 2005. Russell will perform a FREE concert (seating limited, first come, first served) Saturday afternoon at Alice Cooper's restaurant, "Cooperstown," located across from Jacobs Field in Cleveland, OH. The same afternoon, TSO/Savatage guitarist Chris Caffery will also take the stage acoustically. Russell will also be signing autographs at the festival proper.

BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend III features the opportunity to see exclusive appearances by Tim 'Ripper' Owen's new project Beyond Fear, the North American debut/only show from Finland's Mors Principim Est, exclusive show from God Dethroned and only North American concerts for 2005 by Jag Panzer and Death Angel. Newer acts like Goat Horn (Canada) and Havoc Hate will be onstage throughout the 3-days, as well as stalwarts like Trouble, Exciter and Raven.

the one question that post leaves me with: Is Tim Owens in Iced Earth anymore? That band is absolutely FALLING APART...first, Matt Barlow leaves to join the Department of Homeland Security, then Richard Christy leaves to pursue a position on the Howard Stern Show, then James MacDonough leaves to join my favorite band: Megadeth...I personally think that Iced Earth is just going to die...that's the way it seems...unless this "Beyond Fear" is a solo project much the way "A Tyranny of Souls" is for Bruce Dickinson...still in Iron Maiden, just a chace to do some different stuff not in the main band's style...

I can just say that I hope that Iced Earth stays together, but as of right now, it's not looking good...

Jax said:
Russell Allen will play an EXCLUSIVE acoustic set from his new solo effort ATOMIC SOUL (Inside Out Music) as part of the BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, May 5-7, 2005. Russell will perform a FREE concert (seating limited, first come, first served) Saturday afternoon at Alice Cooper's restaurant, "Cooperstown," located across from Jacobs Field in Cleveland, OH. The same afternoon, TSO/Savatage guitarist Chris Caffery will also take the stage acoustically. Russell will also be signing autographs at the festival proper.

BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend III features the opportunity to see exclusive appearances by Tim 'Ripper' Owen's new project Beyond Fear, the North American debut/only show from Finland's Mors Principim Est, exclusive show from God Dethroned and only North American concerts for 2005 by Jag Panzer and Death Angel. Newer acts like Goat Horn (Canada) and Havoc Hate will be onstage throughout the 3-days, as well as stalwarts like Trouble, Exciter and Raven.

I nearly crapped my pants when you said Cooperstown... There's one here in Phoenix. God, that would rock. Russ! Get your ass down here! I'll put you up for the night and feed you, too. lol! :tickled:

Ayreon Guardian X said:
Yeah, the one in Phoenix is partly owned by Alice's Godson, Dave Mustaine...the leader of my favorite band: Megadeth...supposedly, there is a Megadeth meatloaf there or something...
Yep, Megadeth meatloaf... I haven't tried it but heard it is good. I usually get the bbq. Saw Dio there, too. It was awesome.

It would be awesome if Russ could do a one-off in Phoenix.

Jax said:

So just go to the restaurant at noon on saturday??? I want to make sure i dont miss this! And then after the show he'll be at the BW&BK concert?