Katatonia finally coming to the US!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles magazine is pleased to add KATATONIA to the line-up of the second BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, June 3-5, 2004, in Cleveland, Ohio. This will be an EXCLUSIVE, the band’s ONLY American appearance, joining several others European outfits making the BW&BK show their only stop on this side of the Atlantic!

I will be paying the $65 just to drive all the way to Cleveland from Philadelphia see katatonia and go back home. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed off right now. I may be 16 but I fucking swear i will get a job save up my money and go all the way over there and be right in FRONT OF THE STAGE!!!! :headbang:

Yes, we are completely honoured to have Katatonia play the fest! This will definitely be a special moment, and usually, when bands play our fest, they tend to do exclusive stuff as well (i.e. play songs they haven't played in years, or play songs that they have never played live before), this has been a trait of the fest, so we'll see what the Kata guys have in store!