Katatonia finally coming to the US!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea OH is only a 5 hour drive for me. 1 State over:) All you peps far away save some damn money and buy a roundtrip plane ticket ya dopes. Cant be more than a hundred or two. TO SEE THE BEST BAND THAT IS WORTH IT!!!

I'd almost rather go back to Germany for Summer Breeze and see them there than in the US - the travel would be expensive for me either way, and really I'd rather be in Germany than Cleveland. I'm a little nervous about investing any money on either trip though, since the last two times I was planning to see them they didn't play. :(

That's awesome. I hope everyone who will go will have a great time...well of course they will.

KATATONIA IS COMING TO THE U.S.!!!!
My friend and I have been waiting and now it's like a dream come true.
We wouldn't miss it... that's right driving from Connecticut!
they're an amazing band I can't wait!
"If you only knew what I would do for you"

:worship: :headbang: :worship:

Anthony3 said:
I will be paying the $65 just to drive all the way to Cleveland from Philadelphia see katatonia and go back home. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you think philly's bad? me and my friends are driving for a day and a half to get to cleveland from cape cod mass KATATONIA IS SO FUCKING WORTH IT THOUGH FUCK YEAH!

It would be insane to go all the way to Ohio to see Katatonia. For me, anyways. I'm pretty close to Mexico actually, so this kind of trip would require one hell of an investment for me. I would have to find multiple friends and save up some serious cash for this. Unfortunately, unless I get a raise, I doubt I'll be going.

Anthony3 said:
Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles magazine is pleased to add KATATONIA to the line-up of the second BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, June 3-5, 2004, in Cleveland, Ohio. This will be an EXCLUSIVE, the band’s ONLY American appearance, joining several others European outfits making the BW&BK show their only stop on this side of the Atlantic!

I will be paying the $65 just to drive all the way to Cleveland from Philadelphia see katatonia and go back home. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there---I am flying in from miami!!! we should meet up---my name's andy

I have seen them 5 times before and believe it or not I saw them in BERLIN in 1996!!!!!!

Anyway email me back when you can----starless74@yahoo.com

would you give me a ride back to my hotel afterwards if I need it??

I have never been to cleveland and I don't know anyone there!!!!!!

andy

You guys in the north are so lucky you can go see Katatonia Live...

IF i could see ANY BAND LIVE it would be katatonia, and i have seen over 25 bands live. I am only 16 so i cannot go to Cleveland just to see katatonia....

IT would be a never ending orgasm to see katatonia. :OMG: