Christ!!! Delayed again?

Mar 15, 2006
Fye list Wacken Carnage to be released on June 24th ,and Best Buy has it listed for June 17th. Amazon changed there date "to when they have them available" WTF is going on with this damn release date. It should have been out in stores today. All of these sites reported June 10th prior.

Guess I should have preordered.... even now more delays after the release date. ugh. Im just going to buy the damn thing used. lol

Order it online butthead.

Trust me. Im kicking myself for not preordering it. lol. At the time cash was a little tighter ,and I basically decided till the release date.

Forgetting that this cd has made Slayer cd releases seem fast. Oh well. Just a bit aggervating since its been like a year + wait.

Im expecting the record company to pull them from the selves at this point for legal issues. Esp considering how long it took to even get a release date. Oh well. Im fustrated but life goes on. Plus I still get to watch it for free on youtube. lol

i'm waiting for it to show up in stores as well, got no provision to buy stuff online, that's like 2 more months...
youtube's my lord and saviour untill then...

Fye list Wacken Carnage to be released on June 24th ,and Best Buy has it listed for June 17th. Amazon changed there date "to when they have them available" WTF is going on with this damn release date. It should have been out in stores today. All of these sites reported June 10th prior.

Guess I should have preordered.... even now more delays after the release date. ugh. Im just going to buy the damn thing used. lol

Where the fuck do you live? :lol:

Just to let anyone who is waiting for it to hit stores know, it will be a standard jewel case. The digibook (or whatever it's called) is limited to the first 10,000...so I'd get it from BurningShed now if you want that edition.