Official Update And Release Date For Enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey tee - of course I´ll be in Graz when NM tours!!! will be great, I´m sure
hope they do lotsa gigs in austria hehe

Reactions: Tee
POISON GOD>>>Yeah, i would say your life is hectic. My case is still going on the land dispute. That stuff is so slow. NOt to mention we haev a crooked judge. We already got the jokers lawyer off the case, and he may get disbarred. remember, he drew up OUR deed hahahha. The Judge refused to step down. He has been in one of teh LARGER city papers of late, telling about all his crooked stuff. He will not last long.

DSM>>>Yeah, lucky i geuss, the dude that runs the store, he is a huge metal fan.

ledmag said:
POISON GOD>>>Yeah, i would say your life is hectic. My case is still going on the land dispute. That stuff is so slow. NOt to mention we haev a crooked judge. We already got the jokers lawyer off the case, and he may get disbarred. remember, he drew up OUR deed hahahha. The Judge refused to step down. He has been in one of teh LARGER city papers of late, telling about all his crooked stuff. He will not last long.

DSM>>>Yeah, lucky i geuss, the dude that runs the store, he is a huge metal fan.

Leds,

Yes I do recall that matter. I hope the case continues to go your way. Sounds like the legal system out there is a bit f*cked up ;) but that you are beating the system thus far. Good luck!

DavE

Poison God said:
Leds,

Yes I do recall that matter. I hope the case continues to go your way. Sounds like the legal system out there is a bit f*cked up ;) but that you are beating the system thus far. Good luck!

DavE
ha, the judge..there is this dude named BRIAN ROBERTS. HE has been sent up 4 times on felonies, trafficing in like hundreds of ppounds of weed at a time...all in the last 8 yrs...and he is OUT ON TEH STREETS thanks to the assface JUDGE BILL TRUDE. Brian never served any more than a few montsh for each count. Now he is a fucking car dealer. Another car dealer in my town went down for COCAIN trafficking...major stuff....using his cars to traffic..etc...he is not in jail either...thanks to BILLY BOY.

BUt yeah, a system like whats going on around my area...its not even a system..its so fucked up dude. Im really glad the bigger city papers are getting Billy teh attention he deserves.

I would say in the near future, my little town will be headline news.
thanks on teh good luck...same to you with your career.

NEVERMORE To Release 'Enemies Of Reality' In July - Apr. 16, 2003
NEVERMORE have pushed back the tentative release date of their new album, "Enemies Of Reality", to July 28 through Century Media Records. The group have spent the few weeks recording the effort at a Seattle studio with producer Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE, SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM, DOKKEN) and expect to be done mixing sometime next month.

The follow-up to 2000's "Dead Heart in a Dead World" marks the final album under NEVERMORE's present contract with Century Media Records. The band, who feature in their ranks former members of the popular '80s power metal act SANCTUARY, are believed to be entertaining offers from several other record companies, including Nuclear Blast Records, who are said to have the inside track to sign the group following the expiration of their current agreement.
from Blabbermouth

NEVERMORE To Release 'Enemies Of Reality' In July - Apr. 16, 2003
NEVERMORE have pushed back the tentative release date of their new album, "Enemies Of Reality", to July 28 through Century Media Records. The group have spent the few weeks recording the effort at a Seattle studio with producer Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE, SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM, DOKKEN) and expect to be done mixing sometime next month.

The follow-up to 2000's "Dead Heart in a Dead World" marks the final album under NEVERMORE's present contract with Century Media Records. The band, who feature in their ranks former members of the popular '80s power metal act SANCTUARY, are believed to be entertaining offers from several other record companies, including Nuclear Blast Records, who are said to have the inside track to sign the group following the expiration of their current agreement.