First review of Enemies of Reality

I won't.

Ya see...they'll get the shpiment a few days earlier, but it's not allowed to be sold until the 29(?), so Ill just have to ROB THEM!!! MAUAHAAHHAHA

yeah, makes sense...and TOTALLY FUCKING SUCKS.

aw well

"I sit here waiting for the album's release but it's never released....and everything I used to be...has spiraled into insanity"

just saw this thread...I have one thing that I strongly disagree about the review...

I, VOYAGER IS THE BEST FUCKING SONG!!!! And that's without taking anything away from the others.

TheHeartCollector said:
Noumenon - I wouldn't consider this a proper song, if there is filler on the record it's here 4:37 of basically nothing going on, disapointing
[/indent]

no way dude, it's not filler. it's really complicated. sort of a mixture of "the sorrowed man" with "forever" with some distortion. it's a song. it's got a verse and chorus, as well as a cool outro "there is no stronger drug than reality." jeff does a lot of solos that have an eastern feel. it's fucking awesome.

pest666 said:
So what songs didn't make the record? There's PIN, The Story Of Our End, The Song Of The Solemn One, and Abomination. Anything else?

I reckon "the story of our end" is now "create the infinate," because that song starts out something like "let me tell the story of our end." Don't know about the other two. Hope they'll be on the disk when it comes out.