Favorite Song off Enemies of Reality?

favorite album

• Total voters

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
Muahahaha...... yes siree, i looked back through the forum and did not find such a thread or poll. So I am starting the official "Enemies of Reality best song" poll. Vote, damn it vote!

My pick: Ambivalent all the way! Never Purify and Who Decides aren't too far behind. Ambivalent just rules though, the solo is killer.

I, Voyager. Oh, and this has been done....except in a different way. It was split into a tourney, with two songs facing off every week or so. In the end, Seed Awakening won.

Yeah but that isnt an accurate way to determine the best song at all. because lets say you have 4 songs on a record....the first 2 are really great and the last 2 are really bad.... one of the good songs and one of the bad songs would be eliminated in the first round, leaving 1 good song vs. 1 bad song for the trophy. but the correct matchup would be the 2 good songs vs. each other, but it can't work out that way. sure, tournaments are fun, but all the songs have to be included in one single round against each other to get the accurate result. thats what this poll is.