christmas day happenings

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
whats everyone got planned for christmas day,i will be having a massive bbq,and will be getting into the prawns and oysters early on,probably start drinking bit before lunch.

hope everyone has a great day!

Guess I'm gonna chill a bit. Yesterday I got smashed like shit. I also had a talk with my ex (no nostalgic fuck), in the evening I'm gonna eat a carp coz it's smthing like european tradition, in the night maybe hit the streets, no fuckin midnight mass or whatever. Have a great day!

Family.
Tonight it's my wife's family.
Tomorrow after the kids do gifts, my step-sisters, then an hour drive to my Dad's.
I hate all the running around.
Rest of the week is pretty cool though.
27th...Mike and Spikes Cartoons for the Sick & Twisted. (very funny) Anyone ever see these?
28th...Party with friends.
29th...Hangover then the Lions game.
30th...Hangover
31st...Work.....then party!

Fuck Christmas, Fuck Hanaka,Fuck KAwanza , and that fat fuck in the red suit (no not Billy). The only thing I want for Christmas is a reindeers head mounted on my wall. every year I am a bit of a grinch but this year I am the devils asshole and want to shit on this holiday. Now before you all jump on my case about this. Last night I had to do some last minute shoping and it seams to me every fuck hole

Fuck Christmas, Fuck Hanaka,Fuck KAwanza , and that fat fuck in the red suit (no not Billy). The only thing I want for Christmas is a reindeers head mounted on my wall. every year I am a bit of a grinch but this year I am the devils asshole and want to shit on this holiday. Now before you all jump on my case about this. Last night I had to do some last minute shoping and it seams to me every fuck hole

This Christmas I will be attempting to enter hell. I shall be doing this through a mixture of incantations and spells while wearing a papermache headpiece shaped like a goat. On the floor will be evil red markings in the shape of a box. I am well aware it should be a pentagram but I draw boxes better. The lack of chickens and sheep will be a problem therefore I will be sacrificing woodlice...
With it being christmas and his sons birthday I figure god will be too busy to notice my foul deeds

I may leave my attempt until after dinner as I like two helpings of christmas pud...not sure what the foods like in hades...

Obviously if successful I will be living a life of eternal damnation but I hope everyone else has a good holiday and a happy new year..

Feative horns to you all.....

Bodylouseuk

i'm gonna try to convince my 9 year old sister that santa cluz died years ago or got hit by a car. i can't decide i wanna ruin this kid's christmas...lol j/k!!!! like i did on thanksgiving drink, eat food, blast some metal( oh yeh gotta give my 2 cousins the new sampler!!!! yep i got anthrax fans in the family) and play some metal on the guitar with some family!!! then kill some rabbits and drink their blood. joking again!!!! gonna be another metal day!!!! have a very metal christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense johnnie but in australia carp is a big big no no,if u are cooking it u would really have to no what u are doing because they are very poisonous!!!

Originally posted by mrthrax
no offense johnnie but in australia carp is a big big no no,if u are cooking it u would really have to no what u are doing because they are very poisonous!!!

I've heard about carps in Aussie and let me tell you something. All these carps who bother your homeland so much come from my country. Yeah, czech carps attack Australia! Good luck.