No Presents For Christmas!

Moshkinstein

Feb 8, 2003
Finland
Visit site
Happy new year everyone!!

How was the holidays? Did you get any nice christmas presents? I've had a 2 week vacation from work. Slept alot, ate alot, played "track and field" on 8-bit nintendo(my tumb and some fingers are really fucked up after all gaming.) Of course there was some beer drinking involved too. So now it's time to get back in shape and start to get rid off those extra pounds I got during my eating/drinking sprees.
I got a couple of nice vinyls as christmas presents + a shitload of other pretty cool suff, I guess I've been a pretty good boy last year after all...
What did you get for christmas?
Here are some cool vinyls I got(thanx Santa!).

Black Sabbath - Vol.4(Earmark, reissue 180g vinyl)
Sodom - Agent Orange(original)
Entombed - Left hand path(original)
Suicidal Tendencies - Lights,camera,revolution
King Diamond - The puppet master
Armored Saint - Revelation(double lp)

Reactions: Bodylouseuk
Bodylouseuk said:
Thats a great haul of vinyl, do you have to buy them yourself for others to give to you??

how's puppet master by the mighty king????

and last question is 'WAR IS MY SHEPHERD' from the new Exodus album which I've heard good things about....

cheers

Louse
What can I say, I have great friends.
I haven't really had time to listen to "puppet master" yet.
The new Exodus will be one of my favourites of 2004 for sure. So old school, great riffs, Zetro screaming/singing like a madman! Classic thrash metal masterpiece!!

Puppet Master is a great album folx, but I still seem to prefer old shit like THEM and Conspiracy.
I got this Audioslave DVD for Xmas.