Spawnys Supergreat Christmas Bonanza! (tm)

[color=#AOEOOA]Like that Simpson's episode.

Bart Keeps repeating 'I want my elephant' in the background of the radio station.

And the old folks are listening to the radio.
Abe: 'Oh they're playing the elephant song again. I remember back in the day...'[/color]

Hehe.

hehe. I like when the Springfield cat burgular steals the old guy with the beards tv and puts a cat there instead. The old dude sits there and tries to change the channel... then he says "Hmph.. 200 channels and nothing but cats!!' :lol::lol::lol:

And oh yeah... POS :headbang:

Its ok, you can also dress it up with the Rod Smallwood Managerial kit that came with it phloggy :D

BASTARD!....now I've gotta take that Viking helmet off layby for nothing...it had the horns on it and everything....ungrateful BASTARD...may as well just buy myself presents for Xmas...when I were a lad people respected Xmas...not like now with yer Cabbage Patch Kids.....and Masters Of The Universe....and Strawberry Shortcake....BASTARD....I was grateful if I got a kick up the arse from uncle Alan for Xmas...bloody kids today *tsk*....

Originally posted by Kem
Woot! Cling-wrap!

I am so spoiled :D

Yes, for only YOU can unlock its powers :D

And I know theres no duty on smuggled goods, thats why my joke was so damn funny :mad: :)

Smashed, theres a beer truck on its way to your house, but by your ramblings id say its already arrived, Merry Christmas :) ;) :D

Orginally posted by Spawn
--------------------------------------
Bucko: I dont know what to get you either, so you and Hanso have to fight to the death over the one Brave New World cd to see who gets it!

Thanks Santa (Spawn) , will it be bareknuckles, gloves or like Ultimate Fighting ......I a bit of a grappler.........

Ultimate Fighting, that way we can make bets and everything and we are covered legally... :D

Originally posted by spawn

Icarus: I got you an exploding Blackie Lawless style codpiece, dont point it at anyone, least of all poor Kem, its all fun and games until someone loses an eye you know...

hahaah! Brilliant its what Ive always wanted. How did you know? :D I promise to use it only for evil purposes :devil:

Well, like everyone else here, ever since first talked to you, ive gone "Now theres a man that needs an exploding codpiece!"

:D

Thanks very much Spawnster :headbang:

I really don't like Christmas, and look forward to it less every year.
Bring on Boxing Day! (provided I can get Two Towers tickets).

But for those of you who still enjoy all that sentimental festive bollocks, have a merry one :).

W