Christmas Holiday plans

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
So...it's almost that time of year again guys. What's everyone got planned for the festive period?

Myself......I'm working up til Christmas Eve and then 2 days off before working again :) I'm covering the "on call" side of things for my guys on New Years Eve and New Years Day this time round so will be a quiet New Year.

Taking a trip over to see my parents this coming weekend as it's the only chance I will get to deliver presents before Christmas lands.

Anyone got any Christmas gigs planned? Anyone seeing TSO on the winter tour this year?

I'm off from work from dec 20th to jan 6th so I'm gonna spend christmas with my gf, her family and my family and then go for a trip to Austria over new years for some snowboarding and Jägermeister.

Trying not to freeze. I have shed a lot of fat lately and on top that it's been a lot colder this winter than previous years so I'm frozen to the bone all the time! Not going anywhere, just going to relax at home over the holidays and enjoy the nice long nights :)

Working til 23rd then my sister and her new family have been doing up a place in the Oxfordshire countryside, going there for Xmas spending time with my adorable lil 18 month old niece. My brother booked us in to see Christmas music at the Royal Albert Hall on the 27th which should be good fun.

Working upto and including Christmas Eve. From Christmas Day onwards it'll be spending a bit more time with family and probably doing a lot of Video Gaming! Nothing planned for New Year's at this stage, back at work on 2nd January.

I'm working up til Christmas Day morning as I'm covering our "on call" rota until then......2 days off and then back to it on the 27th. "On Call" again for New Years Eve and New Years Day so no boozing for me this year.

Still not sure what Im going to do this holiday. Since its christmas I might listen to some christmas music but I still plan on going out somewhere, there are many options on the table though so Im still thinking about it

Spending(spent) christmas with family. Nice food and good company, we decided to go for a spiritual christmas this year, no buying/giving/getting:). Very nice!

Traditional christmas food, I guess. Did a few failed attempts to make egg nog. First time following a recipe it just came out wrong tasting bailey's. The second time it went well, part from having too much rum in it. Or maybe that was subconsciously on purpose:p

Traditional christmas food, I guess. Did a few failed attempts to make egg nog. First time following a recipe it just came out wrong tasting bailey's. The second time it went well, part from having too much rum in it. Or maybe that was subconsciously on purpose:p
eggnog eh? Ive just saw a picture of that, seems like a drink consisted of milk with eggs or someting. Ive never ate that, looks delicious though

Well, so far I only got to listen to some christmas music. Might get my hands on a flute, which would be nice for xmas