Merry Christmas and all that......

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As you may know, I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas. Used to love it but the novelty has well and truly worn off! Anyway...Scrooge has said his piece now...

what about the rest of you guys? Any plans for the festive period? Holidays visiting family and all that kinda thing?

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year. Look forward to seeing you out on the road during the course of 2009!

(of course I'm still going to be lurking here over the holidays.....no suprise there! lol) :kickass:

Merry Christmas Steve, or is that Scrooge Williams? :lol: Just kidding.
I can't wait for Christmas. But it's overshadowed this year by my 18th on the 29th!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of the Quest & Questers!

A Merry Xmas to you Scrooge, all of Power Quest and the Power Quest fans. I'm not big on Christmas either but I have already planned to spending those two days off watching a couple of movies and what promises to be a hilarious documentary of 'Paul Merton in China'...all that accompanied by some delicious food.

I'll also have a couple of Christmas and New Year gifts for all you PQ fans hopefully by next week...you know what I'm taking about Steve? ;)

Haha, and humbug to you! Hope you have a great one none-the-less!
:) I don't get into it too much myself anymore, sadly, and i'm working flat out for most of it this year, so not too much planned!

All the best for the new year :kickass: bring on 2009!

A massive Happy Christmas and New Year wishes to all. I've been in hospital for the past week but thankfully was let out in time for Christmas, they wouldn't let me take home some gift wrapped morphine though :lol: :kickass: Here's to all you epic metallers and to another awesome year for PQ

Plans for xmas?? College work unfortunatly, but hey, not all that bad since i can have PQ on repeat all day, everyday!!

Merry Xmas All!!!!
The Quest Must Go On (Especially at Christmas!)

:headbang:Kieran:headbang:

I have to say the novelty has worn off a bit with me as well - it's become more of a chore than any other year, i've still got to wrap everything up and buy some cards yet :erk: but i'm not quite at the scrooge stage yet. the way i see it you get lots of food and (in my case) lots of power metal! good combination:headbang: christmas started yesterday for me when i received my new PQ T-shirt in the post, cheers Steve :kickass:
Merry Christmas to all fellow Questers

I have to say the novelty has worn off a bit with me as well - it's become more of a chore than any other year, i've still got to wrap everything up and buy some cards yet :erk: but i'm not quite at the scrooge stage yet. the way i see it you get lots of food and (in my case) lots of power metal! good combination:headbang: christmas started yesterday for me when i received my new PQ T-shirt in the post, cheers Steve :kickass:
Merry Christmas to all fellow Questers

Glad it arrived in good time dude!

I'm not a total scrooge...lol....of course I've got the presents etc I think I'm just feeling run down at the moment......nothing a good writing period won't sort out!

A Merry Xmas to you Scrooge, all of Power Quest and the Power Quest fans. I'm not big on Christmas either but I have already planned to spending those two days off watching a couple of movies and what promises to be a hilarious documentary of 'Paul Merton in China'...all that accompanied by some delicious food.

I'll also have a couple of Christmas and New Year gifts for all you PQ fans hopefully by next week...you know what I'm taking about Steve? ;)

I know exactly what you are talking about....and it's well worth waiting for!

HEY YOU METALHEADS hahahahaha

HAVE A FANTASTIC X-MAS and hope to c ya soon on the next POWER QUEST tour....

You guys rule.......

pasta time now....hahahaha

gotta go!

...Metal hugs to ya all!

Andrea

Didn't do much, myself, aside from have the family come over and all that.

I'm proud to say I got a lot of band merch this year, actually... my favorite being my new Power Quest Magic Never Dies CD and t-shirt, and Neverworld CD and t-shirt! :lol: Can't wait to give the shirts a try on, they look amazing!

PQ.jpg

:lol: Look what I found! This needs updating!