Merry Christmas one and all

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
It's that time of year again.....I'm convinced Christmas seems to come round quicker with each passing year :)

On behalf of myself and the rest of the boys I would like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.

Thank you as always for your support throughout the past year, always appreciated and never forgotten.

Take care guys and have a peaceful holiday season.

iXKpU.jpg

All the best to the band and everyone here, friends and family of all. Have an enjoyable, relaxing and happy holiday time :headbang: :kickass:

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a great holiday everybody. Really hoping for some exciting news for Power Quest next year, hint hint!

Merry Christmas everyone. Also I wonder if theres a genre called Christmas metal. If yes then wow. I wonder what that'd sound like

Oh man, the Theocracy Christmas tunes, hahaha. Good call!

Hope everybody had a great holiday, and a happy new year to you all!!

Merry Christmas everyone. Also I wonder if theres a genre called Christmas metal. If yes then wow. I wonder what that'd sound like

While reading on the wiki about Sir Christopher Lee I read this:

"In December 2012 he released an EP of heavy metal covers of Christmas songs called A Heavy Metal Christmas."

:lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you all forum members in the world MERRY CHRISMAS and a peaceful New Year.
Thank you for everything you do here Jarkko and thanks to all the moderators for everything.