Merry Christmas one and all!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
I'd like to take the chance to wish everyone on the forum a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2010!

It's certainly been an eventful year in the world of PQ but I think after everything that has occurred I'm delighted to say that the new line up has gelled incredibly well and we are all really enjoying playing and hanging out together!

Gotta say a big thanks to Andy, "Ball", Pete, Rich and Ben for making this all come together so damn quickly! Thanks also to Heidi, who joined us on the MSG tour. Massive thanks to our management and crew who have been so awesome throughout the year....Manuela, Simon, Sprocket, Paul and Andi.....you guys are the best!

Take good care people in the ice and snow over the next few days and have a really great holiday season whatever you and yours are up to. We'll see you in the road in 2010!!!!

Yours in metal

Steve:headbang:

All the best to Power Quest! May the next year be better than this one.

And as always, here's hoping for some presence in the US next year, no matter how small... hey, I can dream!

All the best to everyone over Christmas and into the new year! And I'm with 1928, let's see you guys do a world tour, include Holland somewhere along the line and a performance in Oklahoma City, OK, USA when I'm there in July :D

Huge Christmas wishes to all the PQ guys and of course here's to another epic year of Questin' I just know 2010 is going to be a fantastic year in the PQ camp

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: Biggest Christmas and New Year wishes to all the forum regulars & PQ fans worldwide. Keep it metal \m/ :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: