Merry Christmas one and all

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As it's Christmas Eve "Eve" as I write these words I just wanted to wish you all and your friends and families a truly wonderful and peaceful Christmas whatever you are doing.

Here's to a most excellent 2014 for everyone :)

Thank you as ever for your unwavering support, always appreciated and never taken for granted.

"Whatever the future may bring......." :)

Merry Christmas Steve and everyone. Thanks so much Steve and I hope to see Power Quest together again someday. I know that is very unlikely to happen but I still believe in that possibility

As for what I am doing during Christmas......its not really Christmas here at all, since theres very few christians over here, but I plan on listening to much more christmas music for the holiday and do something nice at some point as well. Its quite cold outside although the snow is already gone here, theres no clouds but the temperature gets really low so you're basically freezing even if you are wearing lots of clothes but I am dealing with that pretty well

Merry Christmas Steve & the Power Quest community!! Met a lot of wonderful people through this place. May you all have a happy New Year!

Merry Christmas Steve & the Power Quest community!! Met a lot of wonderful people through this place. May you all have a happy New Year!
Cheers! You too! I met alot of nice people here as well. Dom, Michael, Gibbon, Steve, Poweray, Bodom, and many more.....Mwah love you all