Christmas is here !

Heck with Nightingale, where's the Kino performance. HaHa, Just Kidding, that's very kind of you Tom and it must have been a blast to play with Kino..wish I could have been at that show, two great bands rocking hard!!! Thanks again Tom, great show! :headbang:

Allen

It can not be dressed in words they way you kicked ass! For those of the Norweigen asses... and every other "ass nationality" (which had the good taste and took this opertunity of showing up to your gig) they will never be the same after this gig thats for sure! That remains a fact after this week-end. I feel sorry for all of the asses who missed out on this one *heavy* :) Hope more chances to experince you live appear soon enough, with respect for other projects and elements involved in the way of life...

//One of the happy swedish asses kicked in Oslo

yeah I totally agree with hasse hazard. After seeing NG live in Oslo my ass was extremely kicked too. It think it was a perfect gig with excellent sound in the playing among all of the members in NG. There seemed to be a very good harmony and joy in the playing which in turn was reflected in the audience.

I´m looking forward to the next gig.......keep on rocking!

There was only ONE THING that me and my friends missed about the gig.....we needed to hear more Nightingale songs :D .....it ended up too early, Gazpacho could have stayed at home

Gurgelguff said:
A gift from us rocker to all you rockers:
The whole Oslo gig for download at my site..and it´s a very good one
The sound is "bootleg" and pure live :headbang:

www.tomnouga.se/sounds.html

Jag får hem alla låtarna utom Nightfall Overture. Den är bara på 123 kb och 5 sekunder lång. :cry:

Nån annan som haft det problemet?

EDIT: Laddade om sidan. Nu funkade den låten också! Tackar Dag! Be nu Danne skicka min signerade Nightingale DVD så är jag glad resten av året =)

Nice tracklist too! I am definately going to download it, thanks a ton Mr. Nouga!

Also I haven't heard your solo stuff. I might have to check it out. What genre is it, is it like Nightingale? Thanks!

Hmm, I put all the Nightingale songs and the first set of Nouga songs in my download manager, and it skipped past all the N.G. songs and put a red X on them, but the Nouga songs are now downloading successfully... Is it a problem on my end or with the files on the net?

Rainwound said:
Hmm, I put all the Nightingale songs and the first set of Nouga songs in my download manager, and it skipped past all the N.G. songs and put a red X on them, but the Nouga songs are now downloading successfully... Is it a problem on my end or with the files on the net?

They are on the same server so i should´t be a problem.