Christmas Metal!

Thanks to Kathy for pointing this out to me. As she stated I am doing a HUGE X-Mas theme show Wednesday December 17th! Many unknowns, and rarities will be included in this show! The ENTIRE 3 hour plus show will be nothing but Holiday music gone BALLSY!

MadmanXmas2008-2.jpg

there are couple of Northern Kings(same vocalist + couple other) kind record label money-making christmas albums, but they sing in finnish.

Search youtube for Deliverance - Silent Night...that's the best metal cover Xmas song I've heard. They totally thrash it up but still has the Xmas sound.

Also search for A metal charlie brown christmas by Tourniquet....pretty funny and good thrash.

Hey all..if you missed the amazing, awesome metal Christmas music on The Metal Madman's show tonight, he will be replaying it from now to Christmas. It's a 3 hour barrage of metal that will get you into the spirit of a Metal Christmas!!!

Sign up for his newsletter to get the info on when it will be on his stream again: http://www.themetalmadman.com/newsletter.html

And to all of you: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!