Christmas miracles can happen

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
REPORTER VOWS TO 'KILL SELF' IF CHENEY RUNS FOR PRESIDENT
Thu Jul 28 2005 15:32:13 ET
Veteran wire reporter Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself' if Dick Cheney announces he is running for president. The newspaper HILL first reported the startling claim on Thursday. "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar." Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."

I've only one comment to make. Mr. Vice President,

ANNOUNCE YOU'RE GONNA RUN! ANNOUNCE!! ANNOUNCE!!! ANNOUNCE!!!!

Maybe this ragged, tired, worn-out fucked-up cunt will go like "Network" and stage her suicide on live television! I would watch CNN to watch that!

Jurched

Jurched said:
"All we need is one more liar."Jurched

Which is exactly what this bitch will be should he announce he'll enter the race
ONE BIG FUCKING LIAR!!! But she shouldn't worry....When she's too scared to kill herself we can just seat her next to Alec Baldwin on his way to france.

Fucking liberals are retarded enough....liberals in the limelight actually make them look even more retarded!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

I say if Cheney runs and she dont kill herself some one should do it for her.

I can see it now, Cheney and Bush `08, and by Bush I mean Jeb Bush. That would fucking rock..:headbang:

Jurched said:

Maybe this ragged, tired, worn-out fucked-up cunt will go like "Network" and stage her suicide on live television! I would watch CNN to watch that!

Jurched

Shit, I would watch a whole hour of CBS news just to catch that shit. They would have to bring back Dan Rather for it though.

Mxgonzo said:
Damn! I thought she was already dead.

Nnnnnoo, just her career. And her face.

The article I quoteth from detailed her pathetic slide from dizzying heights of power in 2001, when she was syndicated in 6,000 publications and read by 80,000,000 people per week, to the present time, where her shit is mimeographed in six Texan newsheets and read by 40 Mejicanos trying to learn English.

They all blame it on Bush, because she started asking even more stupid, insulting questions than usual in 2003 and was finally stripped of her perks in the press room of the white house.

Why not being allowed to say, "Thank you Mr. President" at the end of the press conference should cause her career and mental state to slip into the latrine is beyond me, but the worshipful libs want to blame Bush for her decline.

Personally, I blame an out of control yeast infection that spread to her mouth and brain.

Jurched

Oblivious Maximus said:
I hope he runs, or says he will just as a joke. Obviously, this cunt won't make good with her promoise, because she's a leftist, and they're all lyers. Oh, Cheney and Jeb Bush would kick ass.

The ancient yeast-assault has already about-faced (which in most cases is a blessing, she's so ugly).

HELLen Thomas said she mentioned suicide in a private conversation that was not intended to be spread all over the known universe. She then said "I'll never talk to a reporter again."

HA ha ha, that fuckin bitch gets a spoonful of her own medicine and she's gagging on it! Choke, bitch! Choke and die!

Well, I'm holding her to her word.

Let Cheney announce his candidacy!

And then... LET THE HELLEN THOMAS DIE!!*

Jurched

Hawng said:
Shit, I would watch a whole hour of CBS news just to catch that shit. They would have to bring back Dan Rather for it though.

Hell Hawng, I would watch an hour of PBS if it meant seeing her eat a bullet!