Quotations from the Most Powerful Woman in US History (not Hillary)

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Here are some quotations from the new Big Boss (wo)Man from the Insane Asylum atop Capitol Hill. They are... revealing. And that's a tough word to use in the same sentence as the name NANCY PELOSI!

"We have waited over 200 years for this time to come," Mrs. Pelosi said on the eve of her selection as speaker, a position that makes her second in line to the presidency after Vice President Dick Cheney.

Shit! I knew that bitch was old, but I didn't know she might've have had sex with Thomas Jefferson too!

"We will not just break through a glass ceiling, we will break through a marble ceiling," she said.

She's got a violent streak in her, doesn't she? Who's gonna foot the bill for all the damage Nancy "Godzilla" Pelosi inflicts on our monuments?

"In more than 200 years of history, there was an established pecking order -- and I cut in line."

An admitted felon! And a smug one who admits to the crime moments after committing it! That's a pretty weak character trait. I suggest arresting her at once and inflict a light beating with a rubber bat!

After calling herself "the most powerful woman in America," Mrs. Pelosi flexed her right muscle like a weight lifter to much applause at an event yesterday titled a "women's tea."

What does Hillary think of this? She must be coughing up blood in her Chappaqua villa.

"All right, let's hear it for the power," she screamed as the jubilant applause continued.

I wonder if those assholes who voted for her were casting their ballots for this sort of 1960's bullshit?

When Mrs. Pelosi tried leaving the podium, Rep. Rosa DeLauro, Connecticut Democrat, asked her to stay.

Whoa, that fuckin hunchback troll! What a traitor she is! Back in 1993, she was Hillary's goddamned foot stool. Now she's kowtowing to Pelosi, wheezing through her fangs, "Yes master! I serve only you, master!"

"There is so much love and warmth that's in this room today and that's because of the new speaker," Mrs. DeLauro said.

Yesss... Must be the billowing clouds of acidic sulfur from hell that accompany Pelosi wherever she goes. Either that, or Pelosi had another outbreak of chronic flatulence again!

"And that tells you about what the future is all about in the House of Representatives."

Yeah, another fuckin matriarchy where they toast their unused vaginas while tearing at each others' throats in the daze of synchronized menopause!

Still, why am I complaining? Its bound to be more entertaining than the last couple years of teetering old men with bad hair-jobs toasting each other's liver spots with eight martini lunches and doing nothing.

Yesterday's event was part of three days of festivities to mark the historic moment. Later, Mrs. Pelosi and special guests dined at the Italian Embassy.

Heaven for-muthafuckin-bid they NOT celebrate and just get on with their so-called jobs! Damn!

These pieces of shit are setting themselves up for the biggest disappointments in US History...

Jurched

Pelosi will be exposed and her party will suffer for it. Things like her public backing of unions while she fires employees at her vineyard who tried to form a union. Yes, Pelosi owns a vineyard in SoCal. Republicans aren't the only ones with $$$, allegedly.

Pelosi will be exposed and her party will suffer for it. Things like her public backing of unions while she fires employees at her vineyard who tried to form a union. Yes, Pelosi owns a vineyard in SoCal. Republicans aren't the only ones with $$$, allegedly.

ahh the rule of do as i say not as i do. - i did my best to vote for independents and libertarians.

ahh the rule of do as i say not as i do. - i did my best to vote for independents and libertarians.

You know, I have really tried to educate myself on all of the candidates I could vote for on the local and state level in NY. Since Perot, I just can't bring myself to vote for Libertarians or Indy's. New York had what, 29 seats open this past November. Something like 23 of them are held by Dems and the other 6 by Republicans. That ratio and those seats have not switched parties in years. Is it apathy on my part or am I really avoiding a wasted vote by not voting Indy or Libertarian?

You know, I have really tried to educate myself on all of the candidates I could vote for on the local and state level in NY. Since Perot, I just can't bring myself to vote for Libertarians or Indy's. New York had what, 29 seats open this past November. Something like 23 of them are held by Dems and the other 6 by Republicans. That ratio and those seats have not switched parties in years. Is it apathy on my part or am I really avoiding a wasted vote by not voting Indy or Libertarian?

I didn't take this last election seriously and so I voted for wacky candidates with no shot in hell of winning.

I was one of only 500 people to vote for Zdonczyk of the--get this--GREEN party for governor!

Me? Vote green?

Only when there' no chance of em gettin close to winning even a moral victory! :loco:

Jurched