Nancy Pelosi, the botoxed wonder

You are correct, the legislators do not need permission from the POTUS to do their jobs. Pelosi wasn't doing her job. She was doing Condi's job.

I think you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. I know you didn't miss the part where I pointed out that Pelosi violated the Logan act. Pelosi met with a foreign official who is sending weapons and terrorists into Iraq. How can anyone not be upset about her going?

Your right I'm just playing devils advocate....so let me just continue....In order for her to violate the Logan Act would'nt she have had to engage in negotiations with Syria?.......and why is'nt Condi in Syria making them and offer they cant refuse?

Your right I'm just playing devils advocate....so let me just continue....In order for her to violate the Logan Act would'nt she have had to engage in negotiations with Syria?.......and why is'nt Condi in Syria making them and offer they cant refuse?

Condi isnt in Syria doing it because the administration doesnt want to make deals with a nation that supports terrorist organizations [Hezbollah]. Pelosi didnt mind, seeing how pretty much all the Dems are waiting for a chance to wave the white flag and sell out this nation to the ones who want us all dead or converted.

Pelosi also tried to make a deal on behalf of Israel... a nation she doesnt work for, doesnt speak for and isnt even a citizen of! her trying to go against the current policy of the US administration to NOT make deals with terrorists puts her in violation of the Logan Act.

Definitely sounds like a violation but you know no one has the balls to do anything about it.

we are self absorbed as a nation its not even funny

Definitely sounds like a violation but you know no one has the balls to do anything about it.

we are self absorbed as a nation its not even funny

You are right about that. If if Newt pulled this kind of shit during Clinton's admin. the Dems would be screaming for his resignation.

You are right about that. If if Newt pulled this kind of shit during Clinton's admin. the Dems would be screaming for his resignation.

resignation? they'd be screaming for his execution.

Indeed, the offense is greater when the usurpation of the president's constitutional authority is done by a member of the legislature--all the more so by a Speaker of the House--because it violates not just statutory law but constitutes a usurpation of the powers of a separate branch and a breach of the oath of office Ms. Pelosi took to support the Constitution"

And that is why the bitch Pelosi must be arrested immediately, thrown into prison without possibility of posting bail, and tried for attempting to establish a rival government.

She and Howard Dean can dangle from the same gallows, as far as I'm concerned!

TRAITORSSSSS!!!!!

Jurched

And that is why the bitch Pelosi must be arrested immediately, thrown into prison without possibility of posting bail, and tried for attempting to establish a rival government.

She and Howard Dean can dangle from the same gallows, as far as I'm concerned!

TRAITORSSSSS!!!!!

Jurched

right on the money as always, my love.

Condi isnt in Syria doing it because the administration doesnt want to make deals with a nation that supports terrorist organizations [Hezbollah]. Pelosi didnt mind, seeing how pretty much all the Dems are waiting for a chance to wave the white flag and sell out this nation to the ones who want us all dead or converted.

Pelosi also tried to make a deal on behalf of Israel... a nation she doesnt work for, doesnt speak for and isnt even a citizen of! her trying to go against the current policy of the US administration to NOT make deals with terrorists puts her in violation of the Logan Act.

So we are not going to talk to them until they stop doing whatever it is they are doing....what is that called cold shoulder diplomacy......:lol:

So we are not going to talk to them until they stop doing whatever it is they are doing....what is that called cold shoulder diplomacy......:lol:

we've already talked to them. we told them to condemn terrorism and stop their support of Hezbollah. they've refused.
how much more talking do you suppose we should do? do you think we should beg them? say 'pretty please, with sugar on top??' how long do you suppose we should beg before we end up looking weak and spineless to a culture that values machismo?
we've decided not to deal with them, at all, until they comply, but in Pelosi's world, it doesnt matter how weak or divided the US looks. she'd sell us all out to get herself over.

The sad thing about this is that this bitch will go and meet the world's despots and thugs but won't sit down with her own President to discuss troop funding. I don't like to resort to name calling but in her case I'll make an exception. I just heard she wants to go to Iran now. Who the fuck does she work for? The American people or herself?(Rhetorical)

more ranting later. I'm already late for work

The sad thing about this is that this bitch will go and meet the world's despots and thugs but won't sit down with her own President to discuss troop funding. I don't like to resort to name calling but in her case I'll make an exception. I just heard she wants to go to Iran now. Who the fuck does she work for? The American people or herself?(Rhetorical)

more ranting later. I'm already late for work

that she wont sit down to work something out with her own President, in regards to the well-being of the troops, but will speak to the enemy says a LOT about her motivation and her loyalty to her own country.

and just out of curiosity, who is paying for these little trips she's taking, in order to commit treason against America?

we've already talked to them. we told them to condemn terrorism and stop their support of Hezbollah. they've refused.
how much more talking do you suppose we should do? do you think we should beg them? say 'pretty please, with sugar on top??' how long do you suppose we should beg before we end up looking weak and spineless to a culture that values machismo?
we've decided not to deal with them, at all, until they comply, but in Pelosi's world, it doesnt matter how weak or divided the US looks. she'd sell us all out to get herself over.

Considering Bush has a approval rating of 36%, and also consdering the Iraq war approval rating is at 33% my question is how divided does that really look? Both internal and external it looks like the public has a majority opinion and is far from divided

Also, threats of sanctions and saber rattling is not diplomacy, or even as you say "talking".

And just like the US supported the Contra terrorist group for their opposition to the Sandinistas, the Syrians support Hezbollah because they oppose the state of Israel. Or how about The anti-Iranian terrorist group, Mojahedin Khalq Organization (MKO), whom receives protection and support from U.S. forces in Iraq. Is terrorism in the name "democracy" better than "terrorism" in the name religion?

Whether you like the President or hate him is not the point. He is the elected representive of the United States and sets foreign policy NOT the Speaker of the House or any other member of Government. The President did not want her to go and she should respect his and the State Dept. wishes. What reason is she going there for? What does she plan to accomplish? All she is doing is just trying undermine Bush's authority- plain and simple. This just makes us look weak to the world and worse to terrorist fucks who will use any opportunity to exploit that weakness.
She is just playing politics and like others of her kind(Durbin, Edwards, Kerry, Clinton) don't think about the ramifications of their actions will have on others. Wait, I take that back, they do but just don't care so long as it benefits their selfish interest.

Whether you like the President or hate him is not the point. He is the elected representive of the United States and sets foreign policy NOT the Speaker of the House or any other member of Government. The President did not want her to go and she should respect his and the State Dept. wishes.

My post had nothing to do with liking or disliking Bush, although I could have phrased it different but my point is that to the outside world we already look divided regardless of her trip. And as far as looking weak, we already look weak--we cant contain the violence in Iraq, Bin Laden is still running around planning who knows what, and to the rest of the world we have a leader that doesnt care what the population thinks about his foriegn ploicy. And Pelosi doesnt answer to Bush, she, as well as Bush answers, or is supposed to answer to US, as in we the people of the united states. And if Bush doesnt play bullshit political games that have ramifications please explain the Valerie Plame outting??

Theres nothing wrong with a divided goverment.....a divided government is sign of a healthy democracy...lets consider the countries that dont have divided goverments.....North Korea, Iran, Cuba, pre-invasion Iraq.....everybodies on the same page in those countries....but is that what you really want......

My post had nothing to do with liking or disliking Bush, although I could have phrased it different but my point is that to the outside world we already look divided regardless of her trip. And as far as looking weak, we already look weak--we cant contain the violence in Iraq, Bin Laden is still running around planning who knows what, and to the rest of the world we have a leader that doesnt care what the population thinks about his foriegn ploicy. And Pelosi doesnt answer to Bush, she, as well as Bush answers, or is supposed to answer to US, as in we the people of the united states. And if Bush doesnt play bullshit political games that have ramifications please explain the Valerie Plame outting??

there was no Valerie Plame outting. it was all a myth.
nobody would have known about Plame if her husband wasnt name dropping at all the Washington parties he'd been invited to BECAUSE OF who his wife was.

furthermore, she wasnt undercover. she'd been a desk jockey for over 6 years at the time the supposed 'outting' was perpetrated. under the law, any agent not active in the field in 6 years is no longer protected by secrecy. they're fair game.
she had her name spray painted on her parking spot, for Pete's sake!

there was no Valerie Plame outting. it was all a myth.
nobody would have known about Plame if her husband wasnt name dropping at all the Washington parties he'd been invited to BECAUSE OF who his wife was.

furthermore, she wasnt undercover. she'd been a desk jockey for over 6 years at the time the supposed 'outting' was perpetrated. under the law, any agent not active in the field in 6 years is no longer protected by secrecy. they're fair game.
she had her name spray painted on her parking spot, for Pete's sake!

Holy shit are you crazy. So you mean actual sworn testimony is a myth? Wow. Why don't you tell us about that alien abduction next?

scanners.jpg