Dead White Wannabe President Opens Mouth, Torrent of Feces Floods Pyramids

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
I don't know if I have any words to describe how much I hate this lily-white-ass supra-affluent Aspen Swine! If only someone would drop him in the middle of Camden NJ without a cell phone or chauffeur!

CAIRO (Reuters) - U.S. Senator John Kerry, the Democratic candidate for the presidency in 2004, said on Thursday the U.S. administration should talk to Syria and Iran.

Kerry also told reporters in Cairo he believed U.S. policy in the Middle East was in trouble, partly because the United States had failed to listen to people in the region.

He cited Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's advice in 2002 that a U.S. invasion of Iraq would lead to disaster. "Frankly, more people should have listened to him," he said after talks with Egyptian Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif.

"It's very important for countries to talk to each other, even when you disagree. We have serious differences with Syria right now, we have serious differencess with Iran, but you can't begin to resolve those differences if you're not willing to try to understand.. I think it's important to begin a discussion," said Kerry, a Massachusetts senator.

Kerry left the United States on Wednesday for a nine-day visit of the Middle East, including Iraq, and a meeting with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, but not a visit to Iran.

Fellow Democratic senator Bill Nelson of Florida met Assad in Damascus on Wednesday and said he saw an opening for dialogue with Syria.

I never understood why senators and congressmen get to travel to enemy lands and commit high treason.

Actually, I never understood why ANYONE in congress is permitted to travel to another country on taxpayer expense! Waht the hell have they to do with the foreign policy of these united states?? Isn't that the job of the state department?

Stay the fuck home and represent your state in Washington, you lazy faggits!

Let's take away this dirtbag's salary, and pension, and ski chalet!

Jurched

Reactions: fah-q
take away Teresa and her ketchup money and watch him completely disintegrate.

John Kerry is such a jackass. He continues to speak out against a war he voted for. Although he did make me chuckle when he made the Freud-esque slip during the 2nd Presidential debate. "I married up this time"
Don't forget, Mary Cheney is a lesbian!