Nancy Pelosi, the botoxed wonder

there was no Valerie Plame outting. it was all a myth.
nobody would have known about Plame if her husband wasnt name dropping at all the Washington parties he'd been invited to BECAUSE OF who his wife was.

furthermore, she wasnt undercover. she'd been a desk jockey for over 6 years at the time the supposed 'outting' was perpetrated. under the law, any agent not active in the field in 6 years is no longer protected by secrecy. they're fair game.
she had her name spray painted on her parking spot, for Pete's sake!

A myth???

Early in November 2005, posting in his own personal blog No Quarter, former CIA officer Larry C. Johnson responds further to the ongoing dispute about Valerie Plame's status as a CIA NOC:

There is the claim that the law to protect intelligence identities could not have been violated because Valerie Wilson had not lived overseas for six years. Too bad this is not what the law stipulates. The law actually requires that a covered person “served” overseas in the last five years. Served does not mean lived. In the case of Valerie Wilson, energy consultant for Brewster-Jennings, she traveled overseas in 2003, 2002, and 2001, as part of her cover job. She met with folks who worked in the nuclear industry, cultivated sources, and managed spies. She was a national security asset until exposed. .

how is that a myth??

My post had nothing to do with liking or disliking Bush, although I could have phrased it different but my point is that to the outside world we already look divided regardless of her trip. And as far as looking weak, we already look weak--we cant contain the violence in Iraq, Bin Laden is still running around planning who knows what, and to the rest of the world we have a leader that doesnt care what the population thinks about his foriegn ploicy. And Pelosi doesnt answer to Bush, she, as well as Bush answers, or is supposed to answer to US, as in we the people of the united states. And if Bush doesnt play bullshit political games that have ramifications please explain the Valerie Plame outting??

The liking or disliking Bush comment was in response to the polls. I don't take stock in polls because of the way they can be manipulated. After I took a statistics class years back I saw the many ways polls can be flawed or how questions can be misleading to achieve a desired result.

Foregn policy and dealing with other nations is still the responsibility of the Oval Office and the State Dept. Not the Speaker of House. Yes, they all are answerable to the people but there still is a chain of command when it comes to elected duties. You cannot have just any Congressperson or Sentator going off to foregn lands and meet with other heads of state to claim the postion of the U.S. Especially when that nation is deemed an unfriendly. Hence, the Logan Act which was mentioned earlier.
Still, As I posted before she is willing to go talk to poeple who wish us dead and will not meet with the President on more important issues that deal with American lives.

THe Valerie Plame thing had to do more becuase of her loudmouth husband who Sue mentioned. But thats a whole other mess I don't have time for right now.

The liking or disliking Bush comment was in response to the polls. I don't take stock in polls because of the way they can be manipulated. After I took a statistics class years back I saw the many ways polls can be flawed or how questions can be misleading to achieve a desired result.

Foregn policy and dealing with other nations is still the responsibility of the Oval Office and the State Dept. Not the Speaker of House. Yes, they all are answerable to the people but there still is a chain of command when it comes to elected duties. You cannot have just any Congressperson or Sentator going off to foregn lands and meet with other heads of state to claim the postion of the U.S. Especially when that nation is deemed an unfriendly. Hence, the Logan Act which was mentioned earlier.
Still, As I posted before she is willing to go talk to poeple who wish us dead and will not meet with the President on more important issues that deal with American lives.

THe Valerie Plame thing had to do more becuase of her loudmouth husband who Sue mentioned. But thats a whole other mess I don't have time for right now.

exactly. her hubby trots her name out at will [he's the true supposed 'leak'] and it's peachy-keen. somebody repeats what they've heard from him and suddenly, it's a federal case... literally.
the moonbats have no clothes [some people will get that, but not the moonbats].

Theres nothing wrong with a divided goverment.....a divided government is sign of a healthy democracy...lets consider the countries that dont have divided goverments.....North Korea, Iran, Cuba, pre-invasion Iraq.....everybodies on the same page in those countries....but is that what you really want......

Good point. But there's a dark side to a divided government.

In the case of European messes like Italy, they have a new government every twelve seconds because they can't even agree to sit in the same room with each other.

In our blessed republic, divided government means that ENTITLEMENTS are an absolute necessity, so money and privilege get doled out to the fat and the useless no matter how grid-locked the government becomes.

Well, let's not worry about it. Hillary Rotten promised that when she is elected, ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.

...She promised!

Jurched

Good point. But there's a dark side to a divided government.

In the case of European messes like Italy, they have a new government every twelve seconds because they can't even agree to sit in the same room with each other.

In our blessed republic, divided government means that ENTITLEMENTS are an absolute necessity, so money and privilege get doled out to the fat and the useless no matter how grid-locked the government becomes.

Well, let's not worry about it. Hillary Rotten promised that when she is elected, ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.

...She promised!

Jurched

Your right there is no pancea only varying degrees of ineptness......but as long as the beer is flowing and the girls are going wild I'll manage....but truely I dont think I could handle 4 years of that treacherous swine in the oval office...

Problem is all politicians are the same regardless of party. They all talk a good game and make promises for this, that , and the other thing but when it comes down to it someone or thing has a hand in their pocket. Politics were never intended to become a career, it was a civic duty and honor to serve your country. Its a same that our great country is becoming a political cesspool. Most all politicans are liars, cheats, and thieves.

Considering Bush has a approval rating of 36%, and also consdering the Iraq war approval rating is at 33% my question is how divided does that really look? Both internal and external it looks like the public has a majority opinion and is far from divided

Also, threats of sanctions and saber rattling is not diplomacy, or even as you say "talking".

And just like the US supported the Contra terrorist group for their opposition to the Sandinistas, the Syrians support Hezbollah because they oppose the state of Israel. Or how about The anti-Iranian terrorist group, Mojahedin Khalq Organization (MKO), whom receives protection and support from U.S. forces in Iraq. Is terrorism in the name "democracy" better than "terrorism" in the name religion?

You make an interesting point about Syrian support for Hezbollah. However, before going and meeting with Syria, it should have been discussed with the POTUS. Now what does America do? One rogue Congressman meets with the head of a nation (Syria) that is funding terrorists who are attacking a nation we openly support (Israel) Pelosi's prideful and partisan motivated ploy could easily backfire and start a war in the Middle East. Considering how close the US is to Israel, we could get dragged into this.
This isn't about Pelosi or Syria or Iran or Hezbollah or the Sandinistas. This is about a US official who stepped out of line to further her party's agenda.

You make an interesting point about Syrian support for Hezbollah. However, before going and meeting with Syria, it should have been discussed with the POTUS. Now what does America do? One rogue Congressman meets with the head of a nation (Syria) that is funding terrorists who are attacking a nation we openly support (Israel) Pelosi's prideful and partisan motivated ploy could easily backfire and start a war in the Middle East. Considering how close the US is to Israel, we could get dragged into this.
This isn't about Pelosi or Syria or Iran or Hezbollah or the Sandinistas. This is about a US official who stepped out of line to further her party's agenda.

Are you saying that the Pelosi's visit to Syria could bring instability to the incredibly stable middle east....damn that women......

yes, while a divided country shows democracy at work, a dictatorship never argues with itself or shuts itself down as a tantrum for not getting its way.

i love our country, but don't give me this crap about democracy being the best gov't because we don't know how to/don't want to/don't give a crap about domestic problems (immigration, starving american kids, corruption). i personally get tired of so much effort put into other countries when our gov't can't fix our own problems. but, then again, that's our fault, isn't it?

all i know is i don't want my gov't officials flying to saipan to have sex with kids or go play golf at st. andrews for free when they should be working.

and it does sadden me when we as a people who are supposed to dictate the role of our own government further perpetuate this stupid name-calling partisan bullshit.

its like everybody envisions themselves a pundit.

No, they are clearly talking to the enemies and WE CANNOT STAND FOR THAT, dumb bitch(since you cannot refrain from calling people names like a 4 year old). Remember? We do not negotiate/talk with terrorists!!! We are sending mixed messages to the terrorists!!!

GEEZ

:rolleyes:

No, they are clearly talking to the enemies and WE CANNOT STAND FOR THAT, dumb bitch(since you cannot refrain from calling people names like a 4 year old). Remember? We do not negotiate/talk with terrorists!!! We are sending mixed messages to the terrorists!!!

GEEZ

:rolleyes:

your supreme ignorance earned you that name.
NO... we dont 'negotiate' with terrorists, but we can attempt to reason with them... much like i'm now attempting to reason with you, even though i know you're far too stupid to grasp what i'm saying. you proved that with your last post. you just dont get it when somebody tries to talk to you like there might be a functional brain cell in your head.

dont make me resort to sock puppets to try and explain to you why Condi Rice doing her job and speaking to these people is a world different than Nancy Pelosi taking it upon herself to go against her boss' wishes AND to actually try and speak up for a nation she's not even a citizen of or employed with.

your supreme ignorance earned you that name.
NO... we dont 'negotiate' with terrorists, but we can attempt to reason with them... much like i'm now attempting to reason with you, even though i know you're far too stupid to grasp what i'm saying. you proved that with your last post. you just dont get it when somebody tries to talk to you like there might be a functional brain cell in your head.

dont make me resort to sock puppets to try and explain to you why Condi Rice doing her job and speaking to these people is a world different than Nancy Pelosi taking it upon herself to go against her boss' wishes AND to actually try and speak up for a nation she's not even a citizen of or employed with.

Comeon now Sue--sock puppets???? Nice pic btw

Comeon now Sue--sock puppets???? Nice pic btw

it's either sock puppets or fingerpainting. just talking to him like he's capable of the most basic understanding of facts just hasnt worked.

and thanks.

The sheer fact that it comes weeks after Pelosi meeting with Syria and dumbfucks like you are all up in arms about it because you don't think we should try to come up with a plan to fix the miserable failure that is our current Middle East policies:rolleyes: , is hilarious. I'll bet Republicans would like to take credit for trying to come up with a plan with them now, huh? And how is she doing her job when Massa George already said we will not negotiate with them, why is he changing his tune now? And isn't "reasoning with them" the same as negotiating, retard? Anyways, it was fun reading your pathetic post and your even more pathetic play on words:wave:

Stay the course, Jackass errr I mean Sue:wave:

The sheer fact that it comes weeks after Pelosi meeting with Syria and dumbfucks like you are all up in arms about it because you don't think we should try to come up with a plan to fix the miserable failure that is our current Middle East policies:rolleyes: , is hilarious. I'll bet Republicans would like to take credit for trying to come up with a plan with them now, huh? And how is she doing her job when Massa George already said we will not negotiate with them, why is he changing his tune now? And isn't "reasoning with them" the same as negotiating, retard? Anyways, it was fun reading your pathetic post and your even more pathetic play on words:wave:

Stay the course, Jackass errr I mean Sue:wave:

05.jpg