Democratic plan to abandon our troops

Who thinks Hearless_Name should go away?

• I Do! The only thing dumber than his posts is that Wierd Al hairstyle.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • He needs to go. He can come back after puberty.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Let him stay. His ignorance is amusing.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
well, that clears it up. :err:
again, Patty... you're a peach. not in touch with reality on any level. completely deluded and possibly mentally unstable, but a peach, just the same.

Oh ok...America is very right wing...so is Europe.:Smug:

If you question that in any shape or form you are a terrorist. :kickass:

Your analogy is flawed, ask yourself this question…why did he block his indictment then fah q? I mean, this man tried to arm Osama with nuclear weapons…you really can’t see the implications in that? The government and media had to lie about Saddam having connections with Bin Laden while our own Homeland Security chief blocked the indictment of a man who tried to arm with weapons of mass destruction.

That is crap. Where did you read that The Conspiracy Observer? The entire US government AND the entire world media buried this? But, Patrick knows about it. Go get your Pulitzer.

That is crap. Where did you read that The Conspiracy Observer? The entire US government AND the entire world media buried this? But, Patrick knows about it. Go get your Pulitzer.

So we have gone from white washing this situation to flat out denying it? HAHA...ok...but if isn't on TV...then it can't be true. :zombie:

I don’t watch TV for my information, I go out and find it myself. You would be surprised what you could find in our national archives in Washington D.C. something you will not find on Fox News.

So we have gone from white washing this situation to flat out denying it? HAHA...ok...but if isn't on TV...then it can't be true. :zombie:

I don’t watch TV for my information, I go out and find it myself. You would be surprised what you could find in our national archives in Washington D.C. something you will not find on Fox News.

You didn't answer my question. Where did you get your information from? Jihadist Today? The Camel-Pumper Times?

You didn't answer my question. Where did you get your information from? Jihadist Today? The Camel-Pumper Times?

That is where you are wrong, I did answer that question, you see her fah q...we have been through this before....tell me you didn't forget. Read the 'Loose Change' thread or whatever.

That is where you are wrong, I did answer that question, you see her fah q...we have been through this before....tell me you didn't forget. Read the 'Loose Change' thread or whatever.

You mean the loose screw thread. You are a nice enough fellow Patrick but, you play with your prick too much. I didn't ask for a bibliography. Just tell me what this alternative source is? Are you a secret agent man? Is the Ultimate Metal Forum the way you engage your 'contact'? What is your code name?

You mean the loose screw thread. You are a nice enough fellow Patrick but, you play with your prick too much. I didn't ask for a bibliography. Just tell me what this alternative source is? Are you a secret agent man? Is the Ultimate Metal Forum the way you engage your 'contact'? What is your code name?

code name: Patty

You asked where I read that and I told you we already discussed it...I guess you did forget…let me refresh your memory.

http://star.txstate.edu/main/article.php?aid=1236

Sue--you mean like whats going on in Darfur?

To quote Dr. Demented: "Bwaaaahahahahahahah!" Darfur? Darfur? Nobody's blind to Darfur!

I just heard Hitlery Rotten Clinton talking about Darfur in her presidential candidacy speech. I loved it!

I heard candidate John F. Kerry mention Darfur during the 2004 primaries.

Seems like everyone's seen Darfur for years.

Seems like its an unreachable hellhole in the middle of darkest Africa. Kinda like Rwanda.

Darfur... hahaha!

Hhhe sssaid "Darfur."

Jurched

This is possibly the most difficult part of history to look at because political agendas get in the way of historical facts. Through massive propaganda, people believe that it was only Jews that were resettled elsewhere…take a look at the Soviet Union and their ethnic cleaning of Germans from the Baltic area at the end of the war. Also, take a look at the very beginning of the war when the Allies declared war on Germany on 1 September 1939 for invading a part of Poland that was originally Germany’s during the German Empire created by Otto Von Bismarck on January 18, 1871...the rest of Poland was made into a protectorate. The Soviet Union invaded Poland as well, but yet the allies turned a blind eye to that. The Soviet Union invaded Finland, once again the allies turned a blind eye to that as well.

Also, the Federal government did everything it could to provoke a war with Germany, if you are thinking the they stayed out of the war because they were ‘to soft’ on Hitler you are dead wrong. They just didn’t have the excuse or enough support from the American people and soldiers to go out and die. You refer to minority groups suffering under the Third Reich as an reason for war, well, it is hard to rally an entire nation to a war they don’t understand. So until the Federal government had enough of a reason to go to a war, they had to just provoke one with the Third Reich until finally Hitler declared war against the United States and ended all diplomatic relationship. That was when the United States unleashed all of it’s military power possible.

Personally I think Patrick is an asshole, but what he's said about FDR, Herr Kanzler Hitler, and Lend Lease is essentially correct. I know, I know, difficult to give an enemy kudos, but credit where credit's due.

Jurched

Am I in love with Sue? Impossible, Jurched has her heart.

The last place I am going to solicit advice is from a junky.

Fuck yeah!

On both counts.

For those of y'all who've bad-mouthed Sue, I've got a nifty enemies list going here, Nixon-style, and its gettin longer and longer with each new post to this thread... shit!

I don't mess with crackheads or needlejobs either!

Jurched

Personally I think Patrick is an asshole, but what he's said about FDR, Herr Kanzler Hitler, and Lend Lease is essentially correct. I know, I know, difficult to give an enemy kudos, but credit where credit's due.

Jurched

How dare you actually believe in historical facts? They have a well known liberal bias.

You really are southern born aren't you? haha.

Don't judge all Southerners harshly. We aren't all ignorant to the facts nor do we all follow blindly. Some of us actually question the things we are told and understand that Politicians lie and the history books print the popular "truth". Some of us actually understand that one has to search for the truth. We don't all rely on one source for information. Some Southerners are openminded enough to listen to other opinions and the facts they present without attacking them. We don't all feel threatened with other 'truths'.

Don't judge all Southerners harshly. We aren't all ignorant to the facts nor do we all follow blindly. Some of us actually question the things we are told and understand that Politicians lie and the history books print the popular "truth". Some of us actually understand that one has to search for the truth. We don't all rely on one source for information. Some Southerners are openminded enough to listen to other opinions and the facts they present without attacking them. We don't all feel threatened with other 'truths'.

and some are high-blazing idiots, like Rhonda.

To quote Dr. Demented: "Bwaaaahahahahahahah!" Darfur? Darfur? Nobody's blind to Darfur!

I just heard Hitlery Rotten Clinton talking about Darfur in her presidential candidacy speech. I loved it!

I heard candidate John F. Kerry mention Darfur during the 2004 primaries.

Seems like everyone's seen Darfur for years.

Seems like its an unreachable hellhole in the middle of darkest Africa. Kinda like Rwanda.

Darfur... hahaha!

Hhhe sssaid "Darfur."

Jurched

I didnt mean it like nobody has heard of this place, the world collectively has turned a blind eye to it, the Chinese have the best ability to do something because of their business dealings with the Sudan govt-but then again they arent a champion of cilvil rights. The US and EU have for the most part turned a blind eye because we have nothing to gain from going there, it isnt in our neighbors backyard(like Kosovo), and we had a bad experience the last time we tried something similar in Somilia(which the general sheep err public still remembers. I like how this is shaping up to become this campaigns hot issue--like abortion usually is

Congratulations. You've logged four posts and all of them suck.

I didnt mean it like nobody has heard of this place, the world collectively has turned a blind eye to it, the Chinese have the best ability to do something because of their business dealings with the Sudan govt-but then again they arent a champion of cilvil rights. The US and EU have for the most part turned a blind eye because we have nothing to gain from going there, it isnt in our neighbors backyard(like Kosovo), and we had a bad experience the last time we tried something similar in Somilia(which the general sheep err public still remembers. I like how this is shaping up to become this campaigns hot issue--like abortion usually is

You hit the nail on the head. No one does a thing to help the people of Darfur because there is nothing to gain. Africa has never been a cause for the 'civilized',(I use the term loosely), world. Why should it be? We have nothing to gain from helping these people. We have never helped anyone unless it was for financial gain.

well, that clears it up. :err:
again, Patty... you're a peach. not in touch with reality on any level. completely deluded and possibly mentally unstable, but a peach, just the same.

Sue,
Why does the argument always become a name calling fest whenever u get involved?