Democratic plan to abandon our troops

Who thinks Hearless_Name should go away?

• I Do! The only thing dumber than his posts is that Wierd Al hairstyle.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • He needs to go. He can come back after puberty.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Let him stay. His ignorance is amusing.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
The Federal government could have prevented that...why would they allow Jihadist to enter this country in the first place? Why do they allow large Middle Eastern communities to live within the United States? These people could turn on the United States at any minute…that goes for the large Latin American population as well. If the United States were invaded by a Muslim nation, then the millions of Muslims already here would see them as liberators and the Latin Americans wouldn’t fight them off either and I doubt the blacks would even make an attempt. It is obvious the Federal government doesn't care what happens as long as it doesn't effect their interest.

you bring up a valid point and one i can, surprisingly enough, get behind, fully.

the reason we allow Jihadists into this country is the same reason the nation, since it's conception, has allowed the Irish, the Italians, the French, etc... to enter this country. this is 'the great melting pot.' bring us your tired, your poor, your murderous masses... you know the drill.
can you imagine the cries of outrage if our government suddenly said we're shutting down the borders and specifically targeting those from the Middle East to keep out??

folks like yourself are freaking over the Patriot Act or any other measure the government has come up with to monitor the activities of those who mean to harm us. why do you think expelling those from terrorist nations and cutting off their entrance to the nation would go over any better?

OH... i'm right there with ya... dont get me wrong.
if we were looking at the SueNC administration, we'd see a BIG crackdown on who is allowed in or out of this country and anybody from the ACLU, NEA or any other of our homegrown terrorist networks would be herded into internment camps and their foreheads would immediately be stamped with a prominent 'LI'... [Liberal Idiot]... as a means of identification, at least until the immediate danger to our nation had passed.

:lol: Yeah, I like chocolate chocolate chip, with some nice green cooked in, if you know what I mean. :kickass:

What cracks me up is how you categorize Iran, by their leader. Iran is not one person. I mean, I sure don't want folks judging me by our imbecile of a leader... Yeah, that guy is a loon, as is Kim Jong.... I say put the financial pressure on this guy, make him so unpopular with his own people that they themsleves get tired of it and overthrow him.

Money talks.

Been doing it. Not working...so, what now, Brown Cow? As far as my characterization of Iran by their leader...let's not be pedantic. We all know that when we're talking about national matters, the mention of a country doesn't necessarily mean we're talking about ALL the people in that nation. We're talking about the government...those who have the power to make their people do their bidding.

Can we agree that if Abenabadboy gave the order for a nuclear strike against soft targets in the U.S., that his people would do it without question? Can we agree that if they refused, that they would be killed and someone who was willing put in their place?

you bring up a valid point and one i can, surprisingly enough, get behind, fully.

the reason we allow Jihadists into this country is the same reason the nation, since it's conception, has allowed the Irish, the Italians, the French, etc... to enter this country. this is 'the great melting pot.' bring us your tired, your poor, your murderous masses... you know the drill.
can you imagine the cries of outrage if our government suddenly said we're shutting down the borders and specifically targeting those from the Middle East to keep out??

folks like yourself are freaking over the Patriot Act or any other measure the government has come up with to monitor the activities of those who mean to harm us. why do you think expelling those from terrorist nations and cutting off their entrance to the nation would go over any better?

OH... i'm right there with ya... dont get me wrong.
if we were looking at the SueNC administration, we'd see a BIG crackdown on who is allowed in or out of this country and anybody from the ACLU, NEA or any other of our homegrown terrorist networks would be herded into internment camps and their foreheads would immediately be stamped with a prominent 'LI'... [Liberal Idiot]... as a means of identification, at least until the immediate danger to our nation had passed.

SueNC, nice to see we are talking to each other rather then at each other. We the Americans have the right to say people from the Middle East can’t come here…a racially based immigration law yes but it is a smart one. The Iranians wouldn’t allow millions of non Iranians into their nation…they don’t even want refuges from Iraq to come into their land by the millions so why should we allow Islamic fundamentalist seek refuge in a nation they hate? I don’t hate Islam don’t get me wrong, but it isn’t a wise thing to do to allow them in

Also, blocking immigration from certain parts of the world is nothing new with the United States…the 1924 immigration act didn’t allow non whites to enter the United States. People from southern Europe who were darker were denied citizenship as well. Even before that, the constitution didn’t see Indians as Americans and blacks were denied citizenship. I don’t agree with all of the discrimination, but I would rather block a Middle Easterner from American citizenship or even stepping foot into this land rather then torture them.

You ask a good question with regards to so blocking citizenship or cutting their entrance of to the United States. It becomes a matter of loyalty…not all Muslims are terrorist of course but would the masses of them who hate our foreign policy show loyalty to the United States if we were invaded by hordes of Iranians, Iraqis, Koreans, and all the Latin American nations that now hate the US foreign policy and have a score to settle with the United States Congress for incorporating Texas etc into the Union? Hugo Chaves has only boosted the hate against American foreign policy in Latin America. I say let anybody attack the US…they would have a hard time fighting off the American people all by themselves…look how many Americans have guns. Also, our armed forces may be thinning out, but there are more then enough to defend the homeland…our Navy Seal for example would protect the people from an invasion even if the armies penetrated deep into our homeland. (They would be one hell of an insurgency).

Been doing it. Not working...so, what now, Brown Cow? As far as my characterization of Iran by their leader...let's not be pedantic. We all know that when we're talking about national matters, the mention of a country doesn't necessarily mean we're talking about ALL the people in that nation. We're talking about the government...those who have the power to make their people do their bidding.

Can we agree that if Abenabadboy gave the order for a nuclear strike against soft targets in the U.S., that his people would do it without question? Can we agree that if they refused, that they would be killed and someone who was willing put in their place?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't help it, some of ya'll are just so goddamn paranoid.

he does'nt have control over the military......military decisions are in the power of the unelected supreme leader....If they ordered a nuclear strike it would be the last thing they ever did.......

you've bought the Arab lie, hook, line and sinker. you keep pointing to that one, solitary incident, again... shakey, at best... and ignore the mountain of evidence against the Arab world and their Islamic agenda.
yes, i am a Zionist. proudly so.
i fully and wholeheartedly support the maintaining of an Israeli presence in the Middle East.
the enemies of Zion are the enemies of not just America, but freedom, overall.

today is the anniversary of the first WTC bombing, by the way. how do you and the rest of the Islamic-led slaves intend to celebrate?

Are you Jewish?

Hmmm, so do you have any fanatics in your family tree, besides yourself? Anyone a member of the IRA?? :heh:

And how is it that you have Native American blood yet you are so far up the ass of America as to forget your heritage and what this country did to your people? :puke:

She is mostly European.

Hmmm, so do you have any fanatics in your family tree, besides yourself? Anyone a member of the IRA??

And how is it that you have Native American blood yet you are so far up the ass of America as to forget your heritage and what this country did to your people?

It is ignorance like the above that is ruining this country. Ethnocentrism comes after nationalism. I have ancestors that were members of both the Mohawk and Seneca tribes but, that isn't why I find you comments appalling.
It is the mindset of people like you that I find so ridiculously amusing. Sue makes mention of her heritage and what is the first thought that pops into your head? "Your people were wronged!" That is the problem with people like you. You will never succeed beyond what is handed to you because any talent you may possess is wasted crying about what others have done.
Turn the page, move forward and stop your crying.

:lol: Then, I really love how she threw that Native American part in there... like it was some kind of qualifier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you read? She was asked if she was Jewish and replied.
Sue didn't "throw that Native American part in there" as you say.

Have your home tested for lead paint.

She is mostly European.

actually, the breakdown is like this:
both grandfathers, both maternal and paternal are sons of Irish immigrants.
both grandmothers, both maternal and paternal are Native American.

as for 'fanatics' in my family... i think i'm the only one. as for being NA and not sitting around and holding a grudge... it didnt happen to me. i've had a decent life and nobody has ever given me crap for my NA heritage, like you may have seen on those old 'Billy Jack' movies. :rolleyes:

Can you read? She was asked if she was Jewish and replied.
Sue didn't "throw that Native American part in there" as you say.

Have your home tested for lead paint.

Wow, I think she does just a fine, stand up job of defending herself without Captain Save 'Em coming to the rescue. :Smug:

Jeez, are you in love? Is it that serious? Crucial maybe? :lol:

How do you know what was the first thought that popped in my head? You don't.. People like me? Um, I am doing fine, succeeding just fine...

Dude, go suck on some reality for awhile. It's refreshing and good for you.

Wow, I think she does just a fine, stand up job of defending herself without Captain Save 'Em coming to the rescue. :Smug:

Jeez, are you in love? Is it that serious? Crucial maybe? :lol:

How do you know what was the first thought that popped in my head? You don't.. People like me? Um, I am doing fine, succeeding just fine...

Dude, go suck on some reality for awhile. It's refreshing and good for you.

Pookie, you're right, I don't know what the first thought is that pops into your head. Odds are, you don't either. I do know what thoughts you share with the rest of us. Your first shared thought regarding Sue's discolsure of her Native American heritage, was to cry about how her ancestors got screwed. That is what you do. Cry, point fingers, cry some more.
Am I in love with Sue? Impossible, Jurched has her heart. I just seize every opportunity to point out your liberal sniveling. You present many of those.
In regards to sucking on some reality...The last place I am going to solicit advice is from a junky.

just out of curiosity, PJ, what particular 'victim' group do you belong to? i'm sure you've got some great stories of oppression to share with us.

And how is it that you have Native American blood yet you are so far up the ass of America as to forget your heritage and what this country did to your people? :puke:

Waah! So basically what you're saying is that Native Americans shouldn't be proud American citizens because of what happened to their ancestors 200 years ago?

Wow. You're probably one of the slave reparations people, aren't you?

just out of curiosity, PJ, what particular 'victim' group do you belong to? i'm sure you've got some great stories of oppression to share with us.

Nope, I've worked and earned mine.

I mean sure, I was probably turned down for a few jobs because I had long hair... :lol:

Waah! So basically what you're saying is that Native Americans shouldn't be proud American citizens because of what happened to their ancestors 200 years ago?

Wow. You're probably one of the slave reparations people, aren't you?

Not at all... in fact, I often tell those very folks to get over it. Not a populkar statement by any means.

However, I pose the question to get a response. In case you haven't noticed, I play devil's advocate a lot. I like to see where people are with their arguments. If they have valid points or if they are just one big talking point.

Chances are, you won't know where I stand on many things, because I do not allow myself to be pigeonholed into any one category.

Unless asshole qualifies, in that case I will accept that one.

In regards to sucking on some reality...The last place I am going to solicit advice is from a junky.

LMAO.... takes one to know one, don't it? But I digress, no junkie here. Recreational pot smoke and a beer or three.