Democratic plan to abandon our troops

Who thinks Hearless_Name should go away?

• I Do! The only thing dumber than his posts is that Wierd Al hairstyle.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • He needs to go. He can come back after puberty.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Let him stay. His ignorance is amusing.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
LMAO....

I was referring to the US in regards to lynching, napalm monetary and brute force. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow...

Delusional. I'm unimpressed.

OH, i know what you were referring to. you are truly a lost cause. you dont see how dangerous [as well as pathetic and weak] your way of thinking is. you're completely ignoring the atrocities of these savages and reaching for anything you can to put America in a bad light.
America being what it is is the reason you have the freedom to be such a moron.
if everybody thought like you, the Islamics would have already taken over and any voice of dissent you thought you were free to have would be taken from you.

here's another important site, but i dare say it's a little too much for folks like Patty, PJ or ZZZ to comprehend. they're too busy digging a deeper hole in the sand. :Smug:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Work, own to cars, both paid for, own a house, two kids.

I earn mine.

Want a cookie? :headbang:

As for the idea that Iran should be allowed to "join the nuclear club"...total retardation brought on by complete submersion in Sean Penn's asshole.

What these jerkoffs don't seem to understand is that Iran DOES NOT CARE about whether they can win in a nuclear fight with us. They only want to cause as much destruction and devastation as they can. They want to convert their entire nation into one big suicide bomber.

pro-Israel source???
dude... go ahead and slice your own throat now. no need in waiting on the enemy to come here. you've already given up. :err:

the site i gave is a watch site for Islamic extremists. it takes videos from Arabic television and transcripts from speeches given by Arabic leaders and translates them so that we can have a better idea of the ideology we're fighting against. there's nothing there to indicate this is a 'pro-Israel' site, although i'd respect it more if it was.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is very pro Israel...why would you deny that? Who knows, you can't see the reality.

Also, remember how the Arab world felt sorry for the United States after 9/11?? Nice to see the Federal governemnt ruin that as well...thanks a lot I like having my country hated around the world.

Also, you seem to have an exceptional loyalty to Israel while coming off as an American patriot and against terrorism. Well that is funny…it appears no Muslim government has ever attacked the USS Liberty or planned deliberate terrorism against the United States like the Lavon Affair…in the Lavon Affair the Israeli government made an attempt to trick the United States into fighting a war with Egypt by blowing up American installations there. Why haven’t you condemned that?

here's another important site, but i dare say it's a little too much for folks like Patty, PJ or ZZZ to comprehend. they're too busy digging a deeper hole in the sand. :Smug:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

HA HA… I wonder if Michael Chertoff will be there for his ties to Dr. Magdy Elami…a man who had financial ties with with Osama Bin Laden!

http://star.txstate.edu/main/article.php?aid=1236

‘Jihad’ watch? You mean, watch the United States federal government fund them and give them Western support and then decade later attack them with propaganda, bombs, guns, and the full force of the American military?? (Osama, Saddam) etc. Yes, I will watch that indeed. You are about to have an egg on your face once again.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is very pro Israel...why would you deny that? Who knows, you can't see the reality.

Also, remember how the Arab world felt sorry for the United States after 9/11?? Nice to see the Federal governemnt ruin that as well...thanks a lot I like having my country hated around the world.

Also, you seem to have an exceptional loyalty to Israel while coming off as an American patriot and against terrorism. Well that is funny…it appears no Muslim government has ever attacked the USS Liberty or planned deliberate terrorism against the United States like the Lavon Affair…in the Lavon Affair the Israeli government made an attempt to trick the United States into fighting a war with Egypt by blowing up American installations there. Why haven’t you condemned that?

i am EXTREMELY pro-Israel. the site i gave is pro-truth about the animals that make up the Arab world.

and for you to bring up one, minor [as well as 'shakey'] incident, amongst the mountain of evidence against the Muslim world, is the height of ignorance.

again i say, slice your own throat, now. your cult-like adherence to the lies against Israel and the US wont be enough to save you from the enemy sword when it's leveled over your neck.

i am EXTREMELY pro-Israel. the site i gave is pro-truth about the animals that make up the Arab world.

and for you to bring up one, minor [as well as 'shakey'] incident, amongst the mountain of evidence against the Muslim world, is the height of ignorance.

again i say, slice your own throat, now. your cult-like adherence to the lies against Israel and the US wont be enough to save you from the enemy sword when it's leveled over your neck.

Well now, I see your Israeli agenda, but I don’t see any pro American one considering the fact that you (ignore) Israel’s (state sponsored terrorism) against the United States. You don’t ignore anything about Islam in regards to violence and terrorism that is certainly minute when compared to the post war Western powers. You and other Zionist want America to fight a war that you started in the Middle East…you want Americans to fight and die for the Jewish state and not the United States which is just so typical.

Lies against Israel…give me a break…they attacked the USS Liberty killing and injuring the Americans on the ship. The Israeli government set up attacks against American interest in Egypt in order to make the United States go to war with Egypt. So please, don’t try and play victim and make it out like it is all the Muslims fault as I have already pointed out, Islam has historically been friendly to Judaism.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

Well now, I see your Israeli agenda, but I don’t see any pro American one considering the fact that you (ignore) Israel’s (state sponsored terrorism) against the United States. You don’t ignore anything about Islam in regards to violence and terrorism that is certainly minute when compared to the post war Western powers. You and other Zionist want America to fight a war that you started in the Middle East…you want Americans to fight and die for the Jewish state and not the United States which is just so typical.

Lies against Israel…give me a break…they attacked the USS Liberty killing and injuring the Americans on the ship. The Israeli government set up attacks against American interest in Egypt in order to make the United States go to war with Egypt. So please, don’t try and play victim and make it out like it is all the Muslims fault as I have already pointed out, Islam has historically been friendly to Judaism.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

you've bought the Arab lie, hook, line and sinker. you keep pointing to that one, solitary incident, again... shakey, at best... and ignore the mountain of evidence against the Arab world and their Islamic agenda.
yes, i am a Zionist. proudly so.
i fully and wholeheartedly support the maintaining of an Israeli presence in the Middle East.
the enemies of Zion are the enemies of not just America, but freedom, overall.

today is the anniversary of the first WTC bombing, by the way. how do you and the rest of the Islamic-led slaves intend to celebrate?

Want a cookie? :headbang:

As for the idea that Iran should be allowed to "join the nuclear club"...total retardation brought on by complete submersion in Sean Penn's asshole.

What these jerkoffs don't seem to understand is that Iran DOES NOT CARE about whether they can win in a nuclear fight with us. They only want to cause as much destruction and devastation as they can. They want to convert their entire nation into one big suicide bomber.

:lol: Yeah, I like chocolate chocolate chip, with some nice green cooked in, if you know what I mean. :kickass:

What cracks me up is how you categorize Iran, by their leader. Iran is not one person. I mean, I sure don't want folks judging me by our imbecile of a leader... Yeah, that guy is a loon, as is Kim Jong.... I say put the financial pressure on this guy, make him so unpopular with his own people that they themsleves get tired of it and overthrow him.

Money talks.

:lol: Yeah, I like chocolate chocolate chip, with some nice green cooked in, if you know what I mean. :kickass:

What cracks me up is how you categorize Iran, by their leader. Iran is not one person. I mean, I sure don't want folks judging me by our imbecile of a leader... Yeah, that guy is a loon, as is Kim Jong.... I say put the financial pressure on this guy, make him so unpopular with his own people that they themsleves get tired of it and overthrow him.

Money talks.

You agree that Ahmadinejad is a psycho, right? Is this the kind of person you want to have nuclear capability?

you've bought the Arab lie, hook, line and sinker. you keep pointing to that one, solitary incident, again... shakey, at best... and ignore the mountain of evidence against the Arab world and their Islamic agenda.
yes, i am a Zionist. proudly so.
i fully and wholeheartedly support the maintaining of an Israeli presence in the Middle East.
the enemies of Zion are the enemies of not just America, but freedom, overall.

today is the anniversary of the first WTC bombing, by the way. how do you and the rest of the Islamic-led slaves intend to celebrate?

Oh man…how do I respond to this insanity? Which ‘lie’ are you talking about, Israel’s attack against the USS Liberty or the Lavon Affair? You didn’t specify so I will document both of them for you.

"We also lost 34 American lives when, on June 8, the fourth day of the war, the U.S. communications ship Liberty came under air and naval attack. We were meeting with President Johnson in the White House situation room, considering the implications had the Soviets or Egyptians attacked the ship, when we received word from Tel Aviv that Israeli forces were responsible. That didn't please us, although an Israeli attack on Liberty was far easier to deal with. But I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander. Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous."
Rusk's memoirs: "As I Saw It" (W.W.Norton, 1990) p388

One of the most disturbing incidents in the six days [war between Israel and the surrounding Arab states] came on the morning of June 8[, 1967] when the Pentagon flashed(urgent top-priority precedence) a message that the U.S.S. Liberty, an unarmed U.S. Navy communications(spy) ship, was under attack in the Mediterranean, and that American fighters had been scrambled to defend the ship....
.... The following urgent reports showed that Israeli jet fighters and torpedo boats had launched the attack. The seriously damaged Liberty remained afloat, with thirty-four dead and more than a hundred wounded members of the crew. (By Richard Helms with William Hood, Random House 2003...An excerpt from Pages 300/301 of the Helms book)

You can find more at the USS Liberty’s website…clearly not an ‘Arabic lie’.

www.ussliberty.org

Also, the Israeli government’s treachery against the United States is detailed by a Jewish author ‘Samuel Katz’

"And the failures were as common as the spectacular successes. In
the mid '50s, A'man (the Jewish Defense Agency) suffered a serious
setback during the infamous "Operation Suzannah," when Israeli
agents provoked Jews in Egypt to attack American and British
targets and incite anti-Western sentiment. Many Jews were arrested,
and some were executed. The bungled operation was a severe
embarrassment for the government of Prime Minister David
Ben-Gurion and his defense minister, Pinhas Lavon"

Katz, Samuel M. (1998). Israel's covert crisis Moment. Oct.1.

None of these are ‘Arabic lies’ that you speak of. But it is nice to see that you admit that I point out ‘one’ state sponsored attack by Israel against America. But guess what…I pointed out TWO compared to your ZERO state sponsored Muslim attacks against the United overseas to make us go to war with another nation. But yeah, the enemies of Zionist hate freedom? Ok…that is just crazy and you can believe that if you want, I don’t care.

You ask how am I going to celebrate 9/11? The simple answer to that is I’M NOT, that day gave the neo-conservatives the excuse they needed to attack their enemy and ignore the real person who was responsible for 9/11 (Bin Laden). As I recall, the Arab world felt sorry for the US after 9/11 except for some nuts in marked contrast to Mossad agents documenting their joy of 9/11. Oh ok...the FIRST bombing...if anything you Zionist would celebrate that because it only helped your cause in hate against the Muslim people for your dirty work.

today is the anniversary of the first WTC bombing, by the way. how do you and the rest of the Islamic-led slaves intend to celebrate?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh ok...the FIRST bombing...if anything you Zionist would celebrate that because it only helped your cause in hate against the Muslim people for your dirty work.

Oh ok...the FIRST bombing...if anything you Zionist would celebrate that because it only helped your cause in hate against the Muslim people for your dirty work.

this isnt about a 'cause' to push hate against the Muslim people. the followers of Islam do that just fine, with no help from anyone.

you also didnt answer my question: how will you celebrate? filthy American infidels were injured and/or killed. this is what you and your masters live for. how will you celebrate? slash some schoolkid's throat? run your car into a crowded mall, screaming 'ALLAH AKHBAR!!' or maybe you'll park outside some local government building and set yourself on fire?

either of those would be in line with those you work so feverishly to defend.

this isnt about a 'cause' to push hate against the Muslim people. the followers of Islam do that just fine, with no help from anyone.

Really...then why is Islam the second largest religion in the world? If it is hated so much? Obviously, the Zionist needed to step up their lies in order to make Americans fight a war in Iraq so I guess Islam by itself didn't stir up Western hate.

you also didnt answer my question: how will you celebrate? filthy American infidels were injured and/or killed. this is what you and your masters live for. how will you celebrate? slash some schoolkid's throat? run your car into a crowded mall, screaming 'ALLAH AKHBAR!!' or maybe you'll park outside some local government building and set yourself on fire?

either of those would be in line with those you work so feverishly to defend.

I answered your question :

You ask 'how am I going to celebrate 9/11'? The simple answer to that is I’M NOT, that day gave the neo-conservatives the excuse they needed to attack their enemy and ignore the real person who was responsible for 9/11 (Bin Laden). As I recall, the Arab world felt sorry for the US after 9/11 except for some nuts in marked contrast to Mossad agents documenting their joy of 9/11.

If I'm not going to celebrate 9/11 why would I celebrate the first attack on the world trade center? Listen very carefully...I'm not going to celebrate any Islamic extremist attacks on the US because it will only kill more Americans and create more hate against Islam all in the benefit for the Israeli government and not the United States people. I'm also not going to celebrate Israel's (state sponsored) terrorism against a nation that has supplied them with billions of dollars…(America). Nice to see you condemn state sponsored terrorism against the United States…thanks for you patriotism.

Really...then why is Islam the second largest religion in the world? If it is hated so much? Obviously, the Zionist needed to step up their lies in order to make Americans fight a war in Iraq so I guess Islam by itself didn't stir up Western hate.

I answered your question :

If I'm not going to celebrate 9/11 why would I celebrate the first attack on the world trade center? Listen very carefully...I'm not going to celebrate any Islamic extremist attacks on the US because it will only kill more Americans and create more hate against Islam all in the benefit for the Israeli government and not the United States people. I'm also not going to celebrate Israel's (state sponsored) terrorism against a nation that has supplied them with billions of dollars…(America). Nice to see you condemn state sponsored terrorism against the United States…thanks for you patriotism.

you are hopelessly brainwashed.

Is there anything we can agree on? Perhaps, terrorism is wrong, state sponsored or other wise? Can we agree on that at least??

yes, but i suspect you're one of those apologists that tries to make excuses for 9/11 by insinuating that the US somehow 'asked for it,' rather than accepting that we're dealing with barbarians and that nothing we did could be a valid reason for what they did that day.

yes, but i suspect you're one of those apologists that tries to make excuses for 9/11 by insinuating that the US somehow 'asked for it,' rather than accepting that we're dealing with barbarians and that nothing we did could be a valid reason for what they did that day.

The Federal government could have prevented that...why would they allow Jihadist to enter this country in the first place? Why do they allow large Middle Eastern communities to live within the United States? These people could turn on the United States at any minute…that goes for the large Latin American population as well. If the United States were invaded by a Muslim nation, then the millions of Muslims already here would see them as liberators and the Latin Americans wouldn’t fight them off either and I doubt the blacks would even make an attempt. It is obvious the Federal government doesn't care what happens as long as it doesn't effect their interest.