Democratic plan to abandon our troops

Who thinks Hearless_Name should go away?

• I Do! The only thing dumber than his posts is that Wierd Al hairstyle.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • He needs to go. He can come back after puberty.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Let him stay. His ignorance is amusing.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Why is it that Liberals are never quite able to spell...or write in complete sentences...or use proper grammar? We should all donate money to get these people Hooked on Phonics.

Liberal kooks...you should all be glad that I'm not President...that whole region would be underwater by now...

Why is it that Liberals are never quite able to spell...or write in complete sentences...or use proper grammar? We should all donate money to get these people Hooked on Phonics.

Liberal kooks...you should all be glad that I'm not President...that whole region would be underwater by now...

If you feel that strongly about fighting the good fight, why don't you strap up your combat boots and head out to the frontlines?

And, according to English grammar, you only need one period to end a sentence. :erk:

Regardless, I love it when conservatives feel the need to label anyone who does not agree with them as "liberals." There is a middle ground you know, but then again, some choose to deal with everything in extremes. :err:

How many people can shoot someone in the face and get away with it? :lol:

dontask.jpg

You certainly are struggling when you point to a hunting accident in an attempt to defame a leader. You are lame/pathetic.

If you feel that strongly about fighting the good fight, why don't you strap up your combat boots and head out to the frontlines?

And, according to English grammar, you only need one period to end a sentence. :erk:

Regardless, I love it when conservatives feel the need to label anyone who does not agree with them as "liberals." There is a middle ground you know, but then again, some choose to deal with everything in extremes. :err:

If you feel that strongly about the current administration, why don't you pack up the trailer and head out of the country? I'll enlist as soon as you move to Canada.
No, conservatives do not label anyone who disagrees with them a liberal. Only the misanthropic ones...

If you feel that strongly about the current administration, why don't you pack up the trailer and head out of the country? I'll enlist as soon as you move to Canada.
No, conservatives do not label anyone who disagrees with them a liberal. Only the misanthropic ones...

Is that what you do when you don't agree with something? Pack up and run? :Smug:

I was wondering the same thing. Judging by the Democrats' behaviour as of late, an illegal war is when:

1. The UN provides a time table for a country's compliance with certain demands.

2. The President receives a mandate from the UN to enforce its demands.

3. Key opposition figures (Democrats) publicly denounce the enemy country and declare them a threat to the rest of the world.

4. Congress overwhelmingly approves of military action against the enemy country.

4. The congress appropriates vast funds for military action.

5. Dozens of other countries provide aid and support of enforcing the UN demands.

6. The enemy government is overthrown and key personnel arrested for crimes against humanity.

7. The army occupies the country under a UN mandate to maintain order until elections may be held.

8. A legitimate government is elected and has the authority to treat with both international organizations like the UN and allied military personnel.

9. Enemy leaders are tried and convicted by an legitimate court for a range of crimes against their own people.

10. The new government of the country asks for additional aid from its allies to fight internal unrest.

Yep! Sounds like an illegal war! All that involvement from congress, all those Democrats trumpeting the dangers of WMDs, all those UN resolutions!

What we needed for a legitimate war was for the president to personally order the 101st Airborne to paratroop onto Martha's Vineyard and burn down the Kennedy Family Compound!

Jurched

...and my heart is set aflame, all over again.

That is some nice work ‘Jurched’ but it was all in vein…one of the chief architects of the war in Iraq argued that the Iraq war was against international law. Thus a perfect title for an article about this subject is ‘War critics astonished as US hawk admits invasion was illegal’. These words speak for themselves.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1089158,00.html

everybody felt Hussein was a threat and had WMD. one of the officials in his military wrote a book, describing how the WMD were moved to Syria aboard commercial airplanes with the seats taken out.
this man would know more than any of the Patchouli whiffing hippies and hairy-pitted dykes that currently make up the leftwing radicals of this nation.
and just for the record, you posted a link to The Guardian, the ultra liberal, anti-American paper of record in the UK. why would anybody take them seriously??

everybody felt Hussein was a threat and had WMD. one of the officials in his military wrote a book, describing how the WMD were moved to Syria aboard commercial airplanes with the seats taken out.
this man would know more than any of the Patchouli whiffing hippies and hairy-pitted dykes that currently make up the leftwing radicals of this nation.
and just for the record, you posted a link to The Guardian, the ultra liberal, anti-American paper of record in the UK. why would anybody take them seriously??

The reason we went to war in Iraq was because the administration thought there were WMD's and that Saddam would either use them or give them to someone who would use them.....So they only accomplished half the goal.....and we are suppose to feel safer with this chimp in office........Actually I feel perfectly safe because I know that to some extent the war on terror is a shame being perpetrated on the American people by fear mongering politicians.....

Bases on false intelligence ‘everyone knew’ there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq…if leaders are going to start a catastrophic war for weapons that never exist just because they thought so just goes to show how stupid they are. If these weapons are in Syria then why aren’t we over there and why is our media and government trying to provoke a war with Iran if Saddam’s weapons are in Syria? The neo-conservative motivation for war with Iraq is made clear in their own policy paper titled A Clean Break : A New Strategy for Securing The Realm written for the Israeli government in 1996. We can read their own words rather then the liberal Guardian Unlimited.

We must distinguish soberly and clearly friend from foe. We must make sure that our friends across the Middle East never doubt the solidity or value of our friendship.

Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions.

http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

But in any case, as I have pointed out in this thread…these neo-conservatives were left wing Trotskyites who were opposed to the Vietnam war, just like many other leftist during that time. But now these neo-conservatives have massive influence over the Federal, state, and local governments…particularly the executive branch of the United States Federal Government. Paul Wolfowitz formulated the ‘Bush Doctrine’ which laid the foundations for the war in Iraq. These neo-conservatives also have massive influence on public opinion and media…the have an entire news network to themselves…Fox News.

Bases on false intelligence ‘everyone knew’ there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq…if leaders are going to start a catastrophic war for weapons that never exist just because they thought so just goes to show how stupid they are. If these weapons are in Syria then why aren’t we over there and why is our media and government trying to provoke a war with Iran if Saddam’s weapons are in Syria? The neo-conservative motivation for war with Iraq is made clear in their own policy paper titled A Clean Break : A New Strategy for Securing The Realm written for the Israeli government in 1996. We can read their own words rather then the liberal Guardian Unlimited.

http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

But in any case, as I have pointed out in this thread…these neo-conservatives were left wing Trotskyites who were opposed to the Vietnam war, just like many other leftist during that time. But now these neo-conservatives have massive influence over the Federal, state, and local governments…particularly the executive branch of the United States Federal Government. Paul Wolfowitz formulated the ‘Bush Doctrine’ which laid the foundations for the war in Iraq. These neo-conservatives also have massive influence on public opinion and media…the have an entire news network to themselves…Fox News.

provoke a war with Iran??
um... you do realize that Iran has been making threat after threat after threat against the US and Israel, has made it VERY clear that they intend to pursue nuclear weapons, in order to wage war against the US and Israel and are currently sending insurgent forces into Iraq to keep the government there from stabilizing?
it sounds very much to me like THEY are the ones 'provoking' us, rather than the other way around.

as for why we're not in Syria, good question. as it is, i think our forces are a little thinned out now, due to the amount of troops we have in Afghanistan and Iraq. had we gone in earlier, rather than waiting for the UN to do something, we may have got to the WMD before Hussein moved them out.

as for the obvious big stick up your butt towards Israel, i'd say you've been fed a load of crap by those with a vested interest in keeping you ignorant.

i'm actually reading a very interesting book right now called 'Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America' by Brigitte Gabriel.
Ms. Gabriel grew up in Lebanon during the 70's and was there when Islamic forces started the Lebanese civil war.
she describes how Islamic forces turned what was once the 'Paris of the Middle East' into, basically, a toilet.

the Islamic invaders would come into the peaceful neighborhoods and stage their bombing attacks against Israel from there, knowing that when Israel fired back, it was civilians who would take the brunt of the return fire.
then, these liars would go to the media and talk about how cold blooded and inhumane the Jews were and how because of their 'unprovoked' attacks against Lebanese civilians, they should be 'driven into the sea.'

when Ms. Gabriel had to cross into Israel to take her mother to a hospital [the 'cold blooded' Jewish community were willing to give free medical care to anybody who needed it, Christian, Jew, Muslim or whoever], she had to stay for a few weeks and got to see the differences between what she'd been brought up to believe about the Jews and what was really true.

over and over again in this book, Ms. Gabriel implores the readers to not buy into all the lies the media has pushed about Israel. she specifically names CNN as one news agency that admitted that they distort some news stories about the atrocities of Islam, simply because they fear retribution [and i do remember when that story broke... about CNN's admission of fear over journalistic integrity... which is why i rely on FOX news above any of the lefty news agencies].

Ms. Gabriel says she can see how those on the left in this country protest against America's war on terror and cry outrage at what they see as 'unfair' treatment of Muslim nations at the hands of the US government. she goes on to say it was America's apathy that helped the terrorist mentality to grow and that they're now using our freedoms, our laws, our rights and sense of equality against us. she said that for all those screaming out against this government and blaming it for all the woes in the Middle East, what they fail to realize is that if the US does nothing about it and the terrorists have their way, they'll overrun this country and that 'freedom of speech' the lefties are so eager to trot out against their own country will be the first thing to go.

um... you do realize that Iran has been making threat after threat after threat against the US and Israel, has made it VERY clear that they intend to pursue nuclear weapons, in order to wage war against the US and Israel and are currently sending insurgent forces into Iraq to keep the government there from stabilizing?
it sounds very much to me like THEY are the ones 'provoking' us, rather than the other way around.

they are pursuing nuclear weapons so they can be part of the club, not so they can wage war on the US.....Let me just put this in perspective...we have multiple nuclear weapeaons, in the thousands.....They cant win a war aginst us with a nuclear weapon ...They know this ....I know this.....and you should know this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fah-q

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sniveling donkey Papa Josh
Is that what you do when you don't agree with something? Pack up and run?

Obviously logic and reason fly right over your head into the trailer park. The point I am making is how invalid your arguement is. Please try to pay attention.

they are pursuing nuclear weapons so they can be part of the club, not so they can wage war on the US.....Let me just put this in perspective...we have multiple nuclear weapeaons, in the thousands.....They cant win a war aginst us with a nuclear weapon ...They know this ....I know this.....and you should know this...

i DO realize that the US has nuclear weapons, but do you seriously believe they're just trying to be 'part of the club'?? how often does the US make public statements claiming they intend to annihilate an entire race of people???
Iran is an extremist nation, fueled by hate for anything not in line with their Islamic viewpoint. that means the US, Israel and any other 'non-Islamic' nation. we cant keep ignoring the obvious and making excuses.
i read a really appropriate statement recently: those who hide their heads in the sand only succeed in making a big fat target out of their behinds.
we ignored the obvious for a long time and it all culminated in what we saw on 9/11, and that isnt 'politicians pushing fear.' that's a reality. we all saw it. we all know about it, by now, and to suddenly decide it's cooler to turn on our own government and fight tooth and nail to thwart any attempts they make at protecting us, rather than sitting up and taking notice of the real, proven threat is just foolish.

and PJ, at least make an effort to look into the book before you nonchalantly blow it off as Ms. Gabriel's attempt to sell a book and nothing more. if she wanted to sell books and only that, she could have written from the other side, claiming to be a 'survivor of Israel's unjust war against Lebanon,' etc...
she readily admits that her whole life, up until Islamics invaded her area she was taught about the 'evil Jews.' it was only when she and her elderly parents really needed help that she was finally able to experience the truth for herself about Israel and the Jews. she said that the Arabic media is full of lies and deceit about Israel and they use that to influence not only the Arabic audience, but the Western world, as well.
she was in the unique position to experience the truth and she's in America now, trying to make a difference before what happened in Lebanon happens here. she says she sees it happening, slowly but surely and people need to be aware.

i believe her.
show a little of that so-called 'liberal openmindedness' and check it out. you dont know this woman or what truly drives her, but as far as i'm concerned, when somebody with no ties to our government and who has had firsthand experience with a given situation makes an impassioned plea, like she's doing over and over again in this book, i tend to listen.

Isn't it ironic that the same group of posters who get moist over being called a liberal or a Democrat are the same ones who jump on any post that isn't pro-democrat?
Then, when they run out of Olberman-like talking points, they resort to the same old, tired out rantings. Completely pulling us off topic.
-Cheney shot someone! (I would still rather hunt with Cheney than ride in a car with Kennedy.)
-Bush is a stupid-head (who had a better GPA than Gore)
-Illegal war! Illegal war! Illegal war! (I'm telling Mom!)
-There were no WMD's! (Those 100,000 bodies were of people who died of natural causes)

Lame/pathetic. . .

I enlisted in the Marines when I was 18...

Correct, PapaBoner. Unless you are using the style I like to call "train of thought" dot dot dot...lol...

I think someone else on this thread or another brought up the question, "Why is it that when a Liberal runs out of valid arguments, he tells us we should enlist?"

Good question.

Isn't it ironic that the same group of posters who get moist over being called a liberal or a Democrat are the same ones who jump on any post that isn't pro-democrat?
Then, when they run out of Olberman-like talking points, they resort to the same old, tired out rantings. Completely pulling us off topic.
-Cheney shot someone! (I would still rather hunt with Cheney than ride in a car with Kennedy.)
-Bush is a stupid-head (who had a better GPA than Gore)
-Illegal war! Illegal war! Illegal war! (I'm telling Mom!)
-There were no WMD's! (Those 100,000 bodies were of people who died of natural causes)

Lame/pathetic. . .

hehehe...those 100,000 bodies definitely died of natural causes...just like Kennedy's girlfriend.

I enlisted in the Marines when I was 18...

Correct, PapaBoner. Unless you are using the style I like to call "train of thought" dot dot dot...lol...

I think someone else on this thread or another brought up the question, "Why is it that when a Liberal runs out of valid arguments, he tells us we should enlist?"

Good question.

Good for you, want a cookie? I guess the question now would be, why aren't you over there splitting skulls right now?

I haven't run out of vaild arguments, I just don't really feel like writing a novel...

Your guys had many years to get it right, they didn't...

I'll take what's behind door B, please.

Notice I don't need to say you live in a trailer park or some other cheap attack.