"We will defend the Joos," President Bushstein sez.

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
President George W. Bushstein sez:

"The threat from Iran is, of course, their stated objective to destroy our strong ally Israel. That's a threat, a serious threat. It's a threat to world peace," the US president said after a speech defending the war in Iraq.

So the gist of the story is, we're out to defend Israel now. Shit!

Don't we give those fuckers enough money to do the job themselves?

And what's all this talk about our strong ally? Since when've they ever been allied with us?

We've caught more Israeli spies in the US than Russians and Chinese.

They ignore every damn thing we say, but still a check for billions is cashed by those assholes every year.

Bushstein called Ariel Sharon a "Man of Peace" but this is the guy who personally triggered the Second Intifada in 2000 and personally masterminded the wholesale masscre of 2,000 palestinians in southern Lebanon by the militias in 1978.

Now, the fat braindead fuck is being lamented as much as his former mass-murdering antagonist, Yasser "let's bomb an orphanage" Arafart.

And people wonder about Hamas taking control over there. Everyone connected to that land is totally screwed up.

And now, we're ass-deep in it, thanks to George W. Bushstein.

Jurched

Jurched said:
President George W. Bushstein sez:

"The threat from Iran is, of course, their stated objective to destroy our strong ally Israel. That's a threat, a serious threat. It's a threat to world peace," the US president said after a speech defending the war in Iraq.

So the gist of the story is, we're out to defend Israel now. Shit!

Don't we give those fuckers enough money to do the job themselves?

And what's all this talk about our strong ally? Since when've they ever been allied with us?

We've caught more Israeli spies in the US than Russians and Chinese.

They ignore every damn thing we say, but still a check for billions is cashed by those assholes every year.

Bushstein called Ariel Sharon a "Man of Peace" but this is the guy who personally triggered the Second Intifada in 2000 and personally masterminded the wholesale masscre of 2,000 palestinians in southern Lebanon by the militias in 1978.

Now, the fat braindead fuck is being lamented as much as his former mass-murdering antagonist, Yasser "let's bomb an orphanage" Arafart.

And people wonder about Hamas taking control over there. Everyone connected to that land is totally screwed up.

And now, we're ass-deep in it, thanks to George W. Bushstein.

Jurched

It's a damn shame that Sharon prick isn't dead. If it wasn't for him, Hamas wouldn't have won.

And yes, I don't really see how Israel is an ally either. Moreover, why do we need to protect them? They have enough nukes and military strength to do it themselves....

Of course, to be paranoid, the nutbag Christians would love to spark further war in the middle east. It's one sign of the end-times. Personally, I'd rather live out the apocalypse on earth than be taken to the sky with pricks like Kirk Cameron

Israel must be defended because the evil Muslims want them all dead only because their land was taken away by the western superpowers in the 40s. Who the hell cares about land? Those Muslims are so touchy.

Muslims are just like Nazis, they only hate Jews.

ConservativeWarrior said:
Israel must be defended because the evil Muslims want them all dead only because their land was taken away by the western superpowers in the 40s. Who the hell cares about land? Those Muslims are so touchy.

Muslims are just like Nazis, they only hate Jews.

True, and they hate christians too! A guy in Afghanistan is being put to death because he converted to christianity 16 years ago. The mooslams call it "rejecting Islam" thus the penalty is death.

Hey Muslims, I reject Islam too!! :headbang:

ZeeZooZum said:
Of course, to be paranoid, the nutbag Christians would love to spark further war in the middle east. It's one sign of the end-times. Personally, I'd rather live out the apocalypse on earth than be taken to the sky with pricks like Kirk Cameron

Oh, whatt're you worried about? I guarantee you're in the "Left Behind" crowd, watching Kirk and 34 other worthy Evangelicals skybound while the rest of y'all are left to face bowls and horns and all kinds of other judgments.

Then you'll be sorry you mocked Kirk! You'll be realll sorry you didn't buy all the books and watch all the movies and collect every issue of Seventeen and Teen Girls magazines featuring Kirk on their cover pages between 1989 and 1995.

Punishment for thee, O wicked one!

Jurched

Evil Dead said:
True, and they hate christians too! A guy in Afghanistan is being put to death because he converted to christianity 16 years ago. The mooslams call it "rejecting Islam" thus the penalty is death. Hey Muslims, I reject Islam too!!

I always wonder why those bastards are so paranoid about someone converting over there? They are surrounded on all sides by other, maniacal mohammedans. Generally, the rule is the most fanatical nut-cases are on the border areas, such as Palestine, where the unemployed maniacs think they're a wall holding back the unconverted heathen, single-handedly keeping them from overrunning the holy sites.

Wait a minute, I forgot we're talking about Afghanistan. They're just plain nuts there. Nevermind!

Jurched

Jurched said:
I always wonder why those bastards are so paranoid about someone converting over there? They are surrounded on all sides by other, maniacal mohammedans. Generally, the rule is the most fanatical nut-cases are on the border areas, such as Palestine, where the unemployed maniacs think they're a wall holding back the unconverted heathen, single-handedly keeping them from overrunning the holy sites.

Wait a minute, I forgot we're talking about Afghanistan. They're just plain nuts there. Nevermind!

Jurched

Exactly, because we would definitely not look down upon a Christian converting to Muslim over here. After all, we didn't accuse John Walker of being a traitor.

And yes, the reason why Palestinians are so angry is because they are unemployed. Our unemployed over here do the same things they do: blow up cars and buses. Palestinians definitely are not angry because they had their land taken away.

Jurched said:

Punishment for thee, O wicked one!

Jurched

Oooh, will it involve being spanked by chicks in leather? Sign me up if so.

Anyway, come on now, you can't blame the "Palestinians" for getting arsey. Let's face it, their land was taken away and given to a horde of aggressive greedy hook-noses, backed by their mates in the US and UN, after waging their own terrorist war on the British, bombing hotels and killing civilians (kinda like they are getting a taste of right now). These cunts then kept the rag-heads apart, denied them civil rights putting them in camps surrounded by barbed wire (looking pretty similar to the ones they themselves were liberated from in Eastern Europe, and we've never heard the last about how hard they had it, have we?), and consequently ignored International Law and UN Resolutions (Saddam ignored 3 and was invaded!) doing pretty much as they pleased.

As has been said, they have spied, cheated and assassinated their way into the A-bomb club. Continuously they commit atrocities on citizens of their own country - using flechette tank rounds on civilians (Google them, fucking nasty!), as well as building a solid wall, despite being told it is illegal by the UN, and NOT to carry on.
Besieging and occupying part of the Church of the Nativity complex, trashing it and smearing their shit round the walls, using places sacred to billions of Christians world-wide, to launch mortar attacks on refugee camps, Israeli soldiers don't exactly go out of their way to not cause offence. In fact, when they are not shooting children and bulldozing homes as punishments, they are out trying to provoke their neighbours into a punch-up. It seems the only thing these cunts learned in Europe during the 30s and 40s is how to behave like Einsatzgruppen (and how to profit out of their alleged hardship back then).
And while we are at it, where else in the world today are the citizens of a country kept segregated by force, and one side kept in squalor? Why use term Palestinian? Surely if they are citizens of Israel, they are Israelis too? When you hear the news and it talks of Palestinians and Israelis, substitute the words for "Arab" and "Jew" and it brings it back into focus.

I have no love for sand my pals, I'd happily go on Crusade against the Muslim world, but the fucking Israelis/Jews are far more odious. The reason Bush is talking of defending them is because:
a. His Government is populated by certain people, in serious disproportion to the make-up of his country at large, who are not impartial to the situation in the Middle East, or do not have the interests of the USA above all else. (ie. It's full of fucking Jews)
b. The oil we all need is right next door to them. (Better to say the USA is protecting the Middle East from the Jews, because they might just turn it all into glass).

All in all, if the "Jewish Question" was dealt with, there'd be a hell of a better chance of world peace, or at any rate peace in the Middle East. At least the absolute sticking point, the stumbling block that cannot be negotiated away, would be dealt with. From then on, it would be a straight punch-up between us here in the decadent West and the Islamic world (if they felt like pushing it). And we all know the gloves could come off, and we also know who would win. It's our own fault for being nice to the Yids after the war, we should have told them that if they wanted a homeland, they could have had part of occupied Germany, or somewhere in the vast expanses of Russia. OK, so perhaps Stalin might not have been OK with that, but there you go, there wouldn't be half the trouble we have now.

ASSMASTER
Anyway, come on now, you can't blame the "Palestinians" for getting arsey. Let's face it, their land was taken away and given to a horde of aggressive greedy hook-noses, backed by their mates in the US and UN, after waging their own terrorist war on the British, bombing hotels and killing civilians (kinda like they are getting a taste of right now).

Well, their maniacal behaviour may have an historical origin, but there are plenty of oppressed peoples in this world, some of which are being systematically wiped out, and they are not known collectively as the "Human Bomb" Nation. Other countries, like Iraq, do not import other oppressed people just because they are wont to blowing themselves to pieces. There is something uniquely fucked up about the Palestinians.

These cunts then kept the rag-heads apart, denied them civil rights putting them in camps surrounded by barbed wire (looking pretty similar to the ones they themselves were liberated from in Eastern Europe, and we've never heard the last about how hard they had it, have we?), and consequently ignored International Law and UN Resolutions (Saddam ignored 3 and was invaded!) doing pretty much as they pleased.

Well, sounds like you're referring to the 50-year old refugee camps in Syria. In this case, the people forced to live in these horrific hell holes are political tools of their own Arab brothers who are dreaming of Greater Syria, not free Palestine.

As has been said, they have spied, cheated and assassinated their way into the A-bomb club. Continuously they commit atrocities on citizens of their own country - using flechette tank rounds on civilians (Google them, fucking nasty!), as well as building a solid wall, despite being told it is illegal by the UN, and NOT to carry on.

Jews know all about solid walls. They had their ghettos for centuries. I'm not against concrete segregation if it keeps the bombadiers from scattering school children all over the playground.

Besieging and occupying part of the Church of the Nativity complex, trashing it and smearing their shit round the walls, using places sacred to billions of Christians world-wide, to launch mortar attacks on refugee camps, Israeli soldiers don't exactly go out of their way to not cause offence.

Wasn't it strangely unnamed, unknown Palestinians who did all that?

In fact, when they are not shooting children and bulldozing homes as punishments, they are out trying to provoke their neighbours into a punch-up. It seems the only thing these cunts learned in Europe during the 30s and 40s is how to behave like Einsatzgruppen (and how to profit out of their alleged hardship back then).

Natuerlich! Live n' learn. Some were asking the same thing about Napoleon when he was buried with state honours back in the 1840s. Everyone was cheering him like a saint, and nobody asked "What about the millions he killed, and the vast swath of destruction all across the world that he left behind? "C'est la Vie!"

And while we are at it, where else in the world today are the citizens of a country kept segregated by force, and one side kept in squalor? Why use term Palestinian? Surely if they are citizens of Israel, they are Israelis too? When you hear the news and it talks of Palestinians and Israelis, substitute the words for "Arab" and "Jew" and it brings it back into focus.

No, because the world doesn't want to recognize the legitimate conquests of 1967 as Israeli territory. The intifadas of 1987 and 2000 have utterly destroyed the Palestinian areas and gained no sympathy for their cause.

I have no love for sand my pals, I'd happily go on Crusade against the Muslim world, but the fucking Israelis/Jews are far more odious.

There's the prime point. Both are loathsome. Israelis are cruel and brutal and are responsible for much oppression. But the Palestinians under Arafart's weak guidance have only made people like me wish they'd simply be gassed and cremated. Kinda like the parent's of their oppressors were.

Its a circle of ever-worsening tragedy.

All in all, if the "Jewish Question" was dealt with, there'd be a hell of a better chance of world peace, or at any rate peace in the Middle East.

I thought the Jewish Question was solved when the smoke from 1967 cleared. But wars are never allowed to end in the UN, so shit like this will go on forever.

It's our own fault for being nice to the Yids after the war, we should have told them that if they wanted a homeland, they could have had part of occupied Germany, or somewhere in the vast expanses of Russia. OK, so perhaps Stalin might not have been OK with that, but there you go, there wouldn't be half the trouble we have now.

How 'bout Madagascar, as Reinhard Heydrich suggested? Or divide the Old South between the Home Dogs and the Hebrews?

Sharon on life-support can rule Virginia to South Carolina, and Louis Farrakhan can be dictator of Alabamy and New Orleans, chocolate once more!

Jurched

The Israelis have one of the best special forces units in the world!!!
We need to get out of their business and let them clean their own yard.
They're more than capable of handling Iran....The last time Iran was building a reactor and Israel told that faggot clinton he told them to take no action.
And they basically told him to shove it up his ass and launched an offensive at night and completely destroyed it....Now they're back pulling the same shit again and the U.N. is telling them the same thing....It's only a matter of time before they take care of their business again.

I vote to totally cut military aid from not only Israel, but ALL countries we support. Time to grow a pair and do it yourself. Yeah us Americans got a couple helping hands out there, but no one ever breast fed us for so fuckin long.

Evil Dead said:
True, and they hate christians too! A guy in Afghanistan is being put to death because he converted to christianity 16 years ago. The mooslams call it "rejecting Islam" thus the penalty is death.

Hey Muslims, I reject Islam too!! :headbang:

Today I´m gonna draw an erotic picture of Muhammed. What? I can´t do that? Come on, he had billions of wifes, I´m sure he must have fucked them sometimes or was he just fronting... was he into something else like kiddies or hamsters? Maybe Tripp Eisen is the reincarnation of Muhammed and Gary Glitter is the true avatar of Allah?

Ah, to hell with it, let´s draw anotherone of Virign Mary for all the Irish.

On a side-note, isn´t it funny that the Brits are a part of the coallition in Iraq and in the 20-30´s they were putting kikes in jail in Jerusalem for subversive actions and terrorism.

Arg_Hamster said:
On a side-note, isn´t it funny that the Brits are a part of the coallition in Iraq and in the 20-30´s they were putting kikes in jail in Jerusalem for subversive actions and terrorism.

Well, the Brits belong there. They basically invented the country in 1922. Before that, Irak was a regional designation for a miserable swath of swamp north of Basra.

And then, they successfully stomped down a majour rebellion in 1922-1923 at a loss of 3,000 men. But at least THEY were successful.

Jurched

I agree with you completely Jurched. Those dirty kikes have been a bane to the united states for far too long, and the ones in our government need to be rooted out. Kill all them damn jews!

DctrFeelGood said:
I agree with you completely Jurched. Those dirty kikes have been a bane to the united states for far too long, and the ones in our government need to be rooted out. Kill all them damn jews!

Whoa, put up yer dogs and set a spell, DctrFeelNeurotic. I think what you need is a good dose of 1970s Woody Allen films.

Jurched

Jurched said:
Whoa, put up yer dogs and set a spell, DctrFeelNeurotic. I think what you need is a good dose of 1970s Woody Allen films.

Jurched

Damn right, I fucking love Sleeper and Love and Death:kickass: Some day I want to do battle with giant pudding

Woody Allen? I'd rather have Michael Jackson looking after my children than that fucking kiddie fiddler. (Allegedly)