I am going to get a shit storm for this

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Alright, I have kinda stayed away from politics(I work for state government and usually don't want to discuss them after a workday) on this board but I just felt that I should put this on here. I am not trying to sway anyone to vote for Kerry nor am I trying to piss people off. I know that I am GOING to piss some people off with this thread and you can bash me if ya want but try to do it constructively...Mind you that I don't really endorse Kerry either I just think he might do better than Bush has done in his 4 years..Oh yeah i am not a tree hugger nor am I french or bleeding heart liberal just someone that see's something truly fucked up about the current President and his administration.

George W. Bush's accomplishments as president:
· Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
· Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
· Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
· Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
· First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
· First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
· First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
· After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.
· Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
· In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
· Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
· Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
· Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
· Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
· Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history.
· Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
· Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
· Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
· Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)
· Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
· Presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.
· Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleezza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).
· Had more states to simultaneously go bankrupt than any president in the history of the United States.
· Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
· Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
· Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
· Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
· Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
· Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
· All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
· Biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
· Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
· First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
· First US president to establish a secret shadow government.
· Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
· With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
· Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
· Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
· Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
· Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
· Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
· Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
· In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.
· Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down
:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

Refuse(during his time in military) to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of his fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

This is the most fucked up thing I've ever read in my entire goddamn life.
Well the 'Those cammel fuckers are at it again' thread is worse, but this one is shaking too. I never knew any of this. Thanks for the info 'myhatredforyourunsdeep' now I'm glad I didn't vote. I don't think I'll vote this year either.

HEy add this to that list.

#1 - rebuilt a military that clinton dissolved and scaled down.
#2- Showed Leadership when we were attack by Osama on 9-11.
#3- The failure in security on 9-11 was the legacy of Bill Clinton for firing
3000 CIA field operators around the world who gather information on possible terrorist attacks
#4- Economy is in a natural slump but isn't as bad as everyone beieves.
You can find a job anywhere- Go look for yourself.
#5- Biggest deficiet in US history- BEcause he rebuilt a military Clinton spent
8 years destroying.
#6- We were always hated by the world- They only love our money. So fuck the world and fuck Europe they are baggage.
#7- The UN is a communist body which wants your tax money to go to 3rd world (Turd World) countries. I say fuck them too.
#8 - It's about time the United States told the U.N. to fuck off- Without America they are powerless and they know it. Let's see europe get up the 470 Billion we give out every year to the scum of the planet.
#9- For the first time since FDR we are re considering isolation as a means of survival in the world. Why should America carry the burden of feeding the hopeless.
#10- MISSLE DEFENSE WORKS BUT COST PLENTY.
#11- NAme one President since Gerald Ford that Europe liked.
(notice I said "LIKED" not paid for with foreign aide
#12 a Strong America means a weak foriegn image.
#13- It is fashionable to hate bush and People are trendy. But if you use the popular opinion of Europeans and Liberals to make up your mind than you're as lost as they are.
#14- Who the fuck cares what the world thinks about America. Without us they would be bankrupt in 1 year- AND THEY FUCKING KNOW IT!!! We float every piece of shit countries economy for the last 45 years. Here is a list of countries who would be broke if not for our consumption of their goods and financial aid in Billions we give them everytime they come crawling.
1. England- went bankrupt in 46 thank's to the Krauts.
2. France - was bankrupt sine 39" so they gave up to the Krauts in fear of having to rebuild- They couldn't afford it.
3. Spain- Franco was there hero- bankrupt!!!!
4. Japan- first we deprive them of oil to help the fight in europe against Germany's most popular President "HITLER" then they attack us because they have no oil. We nukem twice. Then rebuild them- Secretly they hate us. Secretly we still own their asses. Bankrupt- 1945.
5. South America as a whole has less money than me. BANKRUPT NIGGA!!!!

So you can see we have been floating the world for quite some time. If I was President I would pull the plug and rebuild America into the Strongest country in the world. Oh wait, We are.

Right on Bill.Close the borders and cut off all moneys to the rest of the world.Its not like we need any of them. They all need us.

No peace in the middle east,Bobby O

Buzzard said:
HEy add this to that list.

#1 - rebuilt a military that clinton dissolved and scaled down.
#2- Showed Leadership when we were attack by Osama on 9-11.
#3- The failure in security on 9-11 was the legacy of Bill Clinton for firing
3000 CIA field operators around the world who gather information on possible terrorist attacks
#4- Economy is in a natural slump but isn't as bad as everyone beieves.
You can find a job anywhere- Go look for yourself.
#5- Biggest deficiet in US history- BEcause he rebuilt a military Clinton spent
8 years destroying.
#6- We were always hated by the world- They only love our money. So fuck the world and fuck Europe they are baggage.
#7- The UN is a communist body which wants your tax money to go to 3rd world (Turd World) countries. I say fuck them too.
#8 - It's about time the United States told the U.N. to fuck off- Without America they are powerless and they know it. Let's see europe get up the 470 Billion we give out every year to the scum of the planet.
#9- For the first time since FDR we are re considering isolation as a means of survival in the world. Why should America carry the burden of feeding the hopeless.
#10- MISSLE DEFENSE WORKS BUT COST PLENTY.
#11- NAme one President since Gerald Ford that Europe liked.
(notice I said "LIKED" not paid for with foreign aide
#12 a Strong America means a weak foriegn image.
#13- It is fashionable to hate bush and People are trendy. But if you use the popular opinion of Europeans and Liberals to make up your mind than you're as lost as they are.
#14- Who the fuck cares what the world thinks about America. Without us they would be bankrupt in 1 year- AND THEY FUCKING KNOW IT!!! We float every piece of shit countries economy for the last 45 years. Here is a list of countries who would be broke if not for our consumption of their goods and financial aid in Billions we give them everytime they come crawling.
1. England- went bankrupt in 46 thank's to the Krauts.
2. France - was bankrupt sine 39" so they gave up to the Krauts in fear of having to rebuild- They couldn't afford it.
3. Spain- Franco was there hero- bankrupt!!!!
4. Japan- first we deprive them of oil to help the fight in europe against Germany's most popular President "HITLER" then they attack us because they have no oil. We nukem twice. Then rebuild them- Secretly they hate us. Secretly we still own their asses. Bankrupt- 1945.
5. South America as a whole has less money than me. BANKRUPT NIGGA!!!!

So you can see we have been floating the world for quite some time. If I was President I would pull the plug and rebuild America into the Strongest country in the world. Oh wait, We are.
Hell yeah!

I would like to add something on too #13. Canada needs to shut the fuck up. I don't know who hates Bush more, France or Canada. They hate America and Bush for no fucking reason. A recent poll of Canadian teenagers shows that the majority of Canadian teens feel that America is an evil place. Have they even been to the U.S.? Another example of Canada's bullshit is the fact that they won't allow the Fox News Channel on the air because they think it's propaganda, but they allow Al Jazeera on the air, and Al Jazeera is a fucking propaganda machine! It's the Al Queida network! Canada needs to realise that without the US, they have no chance of standing up to any other country, because we are the ones who protect them! They're are our weaker sister.

My best friend from Mexico has lived here since she was 3, and has a hard time finding a job, so she got a fake citizens I.D. and SS card just to get a shitty job working four days a week that pays $500 a month. She's 19 now, think of how hard it would be for all of you to not have a real I.D. and SS# but you've been here since you were too young to remember. I do agree to send a lot of people(sand people that is) back to where they came from, but you guys are pretty rediculus sometimes. My Mom is here legaly but came here illegaly and worked her ass off and is now the boss and makes $24.00 an hour, AND owns a soccer league.
I'm part Indian, Mexican and white. I'm proud of ehere I come from and who I am, what some of you guys have said is retarted, how many people do you know that prebably arrent legal and you don't even know? Don't be asses, and don't expressmost of your opinions.

First off- They are a bunch of liberalpussies who just gave into muslim laws.
They believe in a multiculture government that rules each culture under their particular beliefs. I suggest getting a High Powered rifel- a couple of pistols and preparing for the fight of our lives here in the states. I would rather die than pray to fucking Mecca and that son of a pig whore Allah.
Death to Liberals-Death to the Freeloaders of the world and Death to Islam
I have had it. The world is full of pussies.

Buzzard said:
First off- They are a bunch of liberalpussies who just gave into muslim laws.
They believe in a multiculture government that rules each culture under their particular beliefs. I suggest getting a High Powered rifel- a couple of pistols and preparing for the fight of our lives here in the states. I would rather die than pray to fucking Mecca and that son of a pig whore Allah.
Death to Liberals-Death to the Freeloaders of the world and Death to Islam
I have had it. The world is full of pussies.
Once again, you speek the truth. The world is full of pussies, and it's a damn shame. Bush had the balls to go after Saddam, without the UN's help. And we got Saddam. The UN needs to fuck of.

Now I side with you guy's, I have a hell of a lot of American blood family,now there Yanks not wanabe English......I AM ENGLISH and extreamly patriotic like a vast amount of English born white & black..we are not European we over here are boiling ready to go! LETS see who goes for it first. There is a major problem building with the Asians over here,recent riots etc...(I live where its kicking off)....But lets get one thing clear us FUCKING ENGLISH can manage without anyone.....Dont be giving me the shit you'd av been speaking fucking kraut if it wern't for us guys, cause it dont wear over here. YES we are run by a Liberal pussy BUT wait and see...........................
I'm a bit pissed(drunk) tonight while typing this shit but please lets not border on being too racist....one thing is we are all humans except them mother fucking jawa, sand shagging, camel fucking, pig hateing, allah loving, dress wearing, colour(spelt right here!!) of shit, dodgy beard wearing, french loving MIDDLE EASTERN / ASIAN FUCKERS and anyone from france................

by the way i'd vote Bush.
and i love america
soo dont abuse me to much

ENGLISH & PROUD just like you guys but a different country.

I love it when people dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

Canada does not allow Fox News Channel for the simple fact that the Canadian FCC (called the CRTC) states that a portion of each "news type"show must have a certain percent of Canadian content, just like Canadian radio stations have to play a certain ammount of Canadian artists. Its a law that Canada has, just like the American FCC does not allow the use of the word FUCK on American television shows (Canada does by the way, and also allows nudity). Al Jazeera is only available on satellite, just like here in the USA. It is available on most satellite systems, as a special order channel.

Cryptkeeper said:
Hell yeah!

IAnother example of Canada's bullshit is the fact that they won't allow the Fox News Channel on the air because they think it's propaganda, but they allow Al Jazeera on the air, and Al Jazeera is a fucking propaganda machine! It's the Al Queida network! Canada needs to realise that without the US, they have no chance of standing up to any other country, because we are the ones who protect them! They're are our weaker sister.

My family hasn't even been here for 100years. They came here legally. They built this country. If your illegally here you gotta go . We live in a different time now.It was different back in the day.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Canada does not allow Fox News Channel for the simple fact that the Canadian FCC (called the CRTC) states that a portion of each "news type"show must have a certain percent of Canadian content

Al Jazeera is only available on satellite.
Why is Al Jazeera allowed? I don't see that channel showing any Canadian content? Oh, wait! Al Jazeera is an anti America propaganda network! It is showing Canadian content after all!

Cryptkeeper said:
Why is Al Jazeera allowed? I don't see that channel showing any Canadian content? Oh, wait! Al Jazeera is an anti America propaganda network! It is showing Canadian content after all!
Exactly what I was thinking,

Al Jazzera the arab/canadian channel................

This is how it is in this message board. Billys right everyone that disagrees with him is wrong. Just like Bill O reilley

johnnieCzech said:
I thought you said something about respect in your birthday post.

Can you not fucken read, or understand english little man. The Al Jazeer news channel is available as a satellite channel. Just like here in the USA. Al Jazeer is on every night on Direct Tv in the good ol USA. Get a fucken clue dude to what you are talking about.

Cryptkeeper said: