Christmas.........

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
You know, ive been thinking (and some have said I think too much....) but.......

* Did you know that Santa was an anagram of Satan?

* Did it ever occur to anyone that the "elves" people speak of could be demons?

* "Santa" lives in the north pole. Remember the saying "when hell freezes over?"

* Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and co? NO! The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and friends!

* Frosty the Snowman? Just another name for the Grim Reaper.

I think Ive cracked some sort of code here.....or maybe not. I think I have though, Ive always been uneasy about Christmas and Ive worked out why.

:eek:

More on this breaking story as it develops :)

Im still unsure how Mrs. Clause fits into this conspiracy, but rest assured. "Santa" aint getting any cookies and milk this year.......
:D

Damn straight 9mm.
If I suddenly disappear off this board, you will know the CIA took me out for trying to spread the truth, so I will hope one of you will carry on in my crusade. Trust noone and all that. :D

Even the song predicts the end of the world "Santa Clause is coming to town"
Hello people?? Do I need to draw a diagram??!! :loco: :yow:

Ill tell ya what happened Wrathy, they put the worlds WORST 2 detectives on the case, they never solved ANYTHING! Then they always ended up with more questions than answers at the end. Skinner should have fired their incompetent arses :)

Yes, just the same way that the Fox network should have fired the jaded, talentless hacks who wrote the scripts for the last series! That includes Chris Carter, who should *never* be let loose behind a typewriter again. Agent Doggett was a brilliant character, but aside from being Scully's errand boy, nobody gave him anything worthwhile to do :mad:.

I bet I could think up more original and worthwhile stories if you locked me in a mouldy basement with nothing but an orange crayon and a roll of toilet paper to keep me company.

(Oh dear, I think I'm on the wrong BB for this kind of rant. I do beg your pardon...)

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild

I bet I could think up more original and worthwhile stories if you locked me in a mouldy basement with nothing but an orange crayon and a roll of toilet paper to keep me company.

ORANGE crayon? You're weird man. *Starts backing away slowly*

Originally posted by Lord Tim
That's nearly as bad as the dyslexic agnositc insomniac who used to lay awake at night wondering if there really was a doG!

HAHAH!! That's awesome! :lol:

I agree with Wrathchild though, I reckon Agent Doggett was a mad character, too bad he got all the shitty jobs. :mad: