Chuck´s interview in Metal-Rules.com

Luxi

Sep 27, 2006
Hello fellow Testament fans!

I thought the following interview with Chuck of Testament (+ a gig review), which I did with a friend of mine at Sauna Open Air Festival in Tampere, Finland on June 6th 2008, might interest at least some of you...

Here´s now a straight link for that interview with Chuck anyway... Enjoy & thrash on!

~ L u x i ~ / Metal-Rules.com

It's pretty rare when the person doing the interview sounds like they really know metal..good job!Disapointed to hear that "Henchmen" will be the next video though.The opening riff is killer but I wish the song kept that tempo going longer and I'm just not feeling a song about bikes.

It's pretty rare when the person doing the interview sounds like they really know metal..good job!Disapointed to hear that "Henchmen" will be the next video though.The opening riff is killer but I wish the song kept that tempo going longer and I'm just not feeling a song about bikes.

Thanks for the kind words, man. I turned 40 this year and been into metal since I heard Judas Priest´s "Killing Machine" album first time, at the age of 10... ;)