NEW! Warrel Dane has been interviewed by Metal-Rules.com...

Luxi

Sep 27, 2006
Nevermore hit Finland on 8th of September 2006 for the very first time ever, and we took the opportunity to interview the band´s vocalist Warrel Dane before the show.

In this very interview Warrel talks about his forth-coming solo album project with Peter Wichers (ex-Soilwork), too... Enjoy!

Here´s even a straight link to that interview:

-> http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=672&Itemid=60 <-

Cheerz, ~ L u x i ~ / Metal-Rules.com

nice interview,and what I really like about it,the guy who did it is a fan,he knows his facts,he doesn't ask for example,what kind of metal do you play or how many strings has Jeff's guitar.

blind_cynic said:
nice interview,and what I really like about it,the guy who did it is a fan,he knows his facts,he doesn't ask for example,what kind of metal do you play or how many strings has Jeff's guitar.

Thanks for the nice words, dude!! Appreciated!!

Well, both me and my friend are fans of Nevermore, so we knew in advance what type of questions we should ask from Warrel, so... :cool:

Vic Rattlehead said:
Nice interview, bonus points for ending with a group invisible orange shot.

Thanks! That invisible orange thing was of course Warrel´s idea, so we all thought it was a great idea, and the result can be seen in that group shot...