Chuck Billy's Maiden cover is not Scott Ian

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Ooops. A little confusion, so here it is.
Chuck Billy vocals~Testament
Mickey Dee drums~Motorhead, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond
Craig Goldie guitar~Dio
and the bass player is from Alice Cooper. Not sure of his name I am a little embaressed but will find out and post it.
Sorry if I misspelled any of there names

"and the bass player is from Alice Cooper."

Could be a number of dudes...Chuck Wright, Chuck Garric, Greg Smith...man, it could even be Kip Winger, but I doubt it.

Anyone heard Scott and Billy Milano's cover of Whiplash? It's really cool, especially cool that Scott is playing some fast solos.

ingenkommentar said:
Anyone heard Scott and Billy Milano's cover of Whiplash? It's really cool, especially cool that Scott is playing some fast solos.

I have it. Do you think it´s really Scott playing the leads?

I don't know, it could be. The other guys are Phil Soussan and Vinny Appice. Vinny is a drummer and Phil Soussan's got to play bass, right? I think it's possible for Scott to play those fast leads.

yes, exactly. This whole Metallica tribute has some funny lineups (for instance Nothing Else Matters: Lemmy on bass and Greg Bissonette on drums :) )

ingenkommentar said:
Yeah, I think the best songs are Seek and Destroy with Chuck and Whiplash with Billy and Scott.

Don't forget Joey's version of Sad but True.

HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding that sucked ass. :loco: But in Joey's defense, it sucked when Metallica did it too.

Thrillho said:
Don't forget Joey's version of Sad but True.

HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding that sucked ass. :loco: But in Joey's defense, it sucked when Metallica did it too.

I actually kinda like his Sad But True version, he didn´t do a bad job on it.