Chuck Billy's new image

wolf said:
Is anyone worried about how the new Testament will sound.He looks so nu metal.Take a look at the latest Metal Maniacs cover.
I got the magazine too. Chuck looks like a big, fat squaw. And people bust others' balls on this board for the bands they listen to having "dreads." Someone needs to slap Chuck upside the head...
Chuck see Milli Vanilli!

Chuck... nu metal? Please! There is no one more traditional metal than Chuck, so who cares what's on his head anyways?

For the record, Chuck lost his hair when he was getting cancer treatment. It's growing back, but he doesn't like being on stage without long hair. It might not be what you or I would do, but in my mind Chuck has earned the respect to do whatever he feels comfortable with. I'm sure when he feels good with how his natural hair looks, he'll go back to it.

Sixxswine and Wolf- what the hell is up with this post? Even if Chuck looks nu-metal- who gives a fuck, we all know Testament has been the one true thrash band for over 15 years- the only one never to sell out- and I dont think they will sellout after they released their heaviset album ever in The gathering.

So, who gives a fuck about image- its about the music, he could be wearing hip hop clothes and a mumu and I wouldnt give a fuck if he put out a album like the gathering.

speed said:
Sixxswine and Wolf- what the hell is up with this post? Even if Chuck looks nu-metal- who gives a fuck, we all know Testament has been the one true thrash band for over 15 years- the only one never to sell out- and I dont think they will sellout after they released their heaviset album ever in The gathering.

So, who gives a fuck about image- its about the music, he could be wearing hip hop clothes and a mumu and I wouldnt give a fuck if he put out a album like the gathering.

I never said image was anything. But you must admit Chuck looks fuckin' gay...
As for the music? I hope it kicks ass.
I highly doubt, that they'll pull a St. Anger or anything.
Though I do find it funny that people will rip on Slipknot, Korn,
ect for "their image" & then post something on a thread like this that
"image isn't important!":p

LOOKS!? What is this, britneyfuckingspears.com!?
Like someone said, Chuck lost his hair during his cancer treatment and has a fix in place 'til it grows back, so lay the fuck off the guy.
If you knew anything about Native American culture, you'd know the importance and significance of the long hair. It's a symbol of strength and vitality (among many other things). The only time an Indian cuts his hair is in mourning, as in the death of a loved one.

sixxswine said:
I never said image was anything. But you must admit Chuck looks fuckin' gay...
As for the music? I hope it kicks ass.
I highly doubt, that they'll pull a St. Anger or anything.
Though I do find it funny that people will rip on Slipknot, Korn,
ect for "their image" & then post something on a thread like this that
"image isn't important!":p

I think the thing is, image means nothing if the band isn't actually about an image. When image is all your band has *coughslipknotcough*, it then becomes important, and something to be mocked accordingly.

Lycanthrope said:
LOOKS!? What is this, britneyfuckingspears.com!?
Like someone said, Chuck lost his hair during his cancer treatment and has a fix in place 'til it grows back, so lay the fuck off the guy.
If you knew anything about Native American culture, you'd know the importance and significance of the long hair. It's a symbol of strength and vitality (among many other things). The only time an Indian cuts his hair is in mourning, as in the death of a loved one.

Boy you sure are a "know it all" as far as the Native American Culture aren't you?! Just so you know, I am familiar with the culture. I have been raised around some people that are of the Yakima & Celio tribes. This might to a shock to you, but the majority of the people that you tak of are "stereo typical" natives. The people that I grew up around had both long, medium & no hair. So put that in your pipe & smoke it. Along with whatever other drugs you smoke! Now what can you tell me about any other culture, smart ass?!:loco:

I just figured maybe his new appearance was due to him listening to bands leaning towards or having some elements of nu metal in their music.
I never meant this thread as a sign of disrespect to Chuck.Just kinda surprised by the picture.