Chuck Schuldiner fan contest/new Control Denied album?

Jul 2, 2007
OK, I'm sure we've all seen the recent update, so I don't have to get anyone up to speed?

But since the $25.00 submission fee is to help aid the funding of the new album, I thought Steve would be able to answer this question:

is it real? It seems a bit fishy that you have to enter the contest on some strange website run out of Mexico (chuck-schuldiner.webs.com). What is also weird is that the EmptyWords site is not working, and the page on the site where the contest is taking place has nothing more than a picture of the Mockingbird guitar next to the Death banner?

Did someone compromise/hack the Emptywords site and use it to scam money off of people, or is this for real, and we are going to see the new Control Denied album soon?

the contest site does seem like a scam to me too... i thought most of the album was recorded, minus vocals and bass, and with the cost of recording albums going down over the years one is left to wonder what the real motivation behind all of this is...

This is Beth, Chuck's sister. My Mother, Jane Schuldiner's email address is njbschuldiner@yahoo.com/This is NO Hoax. Please email Jane & confirm. We have been in touch, recently & all throughout the years with Richard Christy; he is a Family member! The $25.00 Fan Club Membership is $25.00. This includes a Commemorative T-shirt and a entry into the Giveaway. No, emptywords.org was not hacked. It is long overdue and my Mom is in the process of contacting Steve & Shannon. Tim Aymar we acnnot find an address for, nor an email address! If ANYONE knows, please let us know Tim's email address! Than you. Beth Schuldiner (bethlevine45@gmail.com)