Chuck singing with Exodus tonight!

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
And you bet your ass I'm gonna be there! :headbang:

TESTAMENT frontman Chuck Billy will be joining EXODUS on stage for at least a couple of songs during their scheduled performance at the Warfield in San Francisco, CA Thursday night (Oct. 28), BLABBERMOUTH.NET can exclusively reveal.

"On Tuesday night (Oct. 26) after [EXODUS] played San Diego, [EXODUS touring singer] Steev Esquivel [SKINLAB] got some unknown chemicals in his eyes," a source close to EXODUS told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "He went to sleep and woke up having to go to the hospital. They flushed his eyes and bandaged them both shut. He's under medication, and EXODUS has given the singing duties over to Chuck Billy. [Chuck] will be singing either the whole set, or depending on doctor's review of Steev's condition today, Steev may still do the set or partial set. [It's] up in the air, but even if he does recover enough, Chuck will sing a couple of songs for sure but is prepared to sing the whole set!

"Steev's right-eye retina is serverily burned — he can see out of his left eye but not fully, and it's painful and irritating, so Chuck Billy is singing with EXODUS tonight at the Warfield hometown show!"

EXODUS are in the middle of a North American tour with MEGADETH and EARSHOT.

Bootleg and DVD???????? I'm waiting for the show tonight and I'm hoping that Billy will be doing some and that Steev comes out and takes the stage with him if he's feeling better. I heard that eye trauma's are very severe and extremely painful! Got Morphine?