A message from CHUCK BILLY re the Megadeth/Exodus show on 10/28/04

Just letting you know that I did do the Exodus show last night and it was great and the sold out crowd seemed to enjoy it. I did the first 6 songs the best I could with 24-hour's notice. Apparently, after the first 6 songs, Steev was feeling the crowd's energy and came out and we did the last 2 songs together. Steev, the band, and I were all on stage together and we all said how we couldn't believe that this was happening. It has been many years since I have performed on stage at the Warfield, and I want to thank the fans for all the support and amazing energy that they were giving back to the band. I want to thank the Exodus guys for giving me a call and feeling confident that I could accomplish this task with such short notice.

METAL FOREVER,

Chuck Billy

OMG I feel touched right now.... god damn I would LOVE to be there... :( god damn! I have no words to describe it...
I think it was one and the only... and never will be repeated again...

Steev was feeling the crowd's energy and came out and we did the last 2 songs together.
It have must been unique...

God damn! Why such a great things happens only in USA? :( Why I have no opportunity to be a part of such a event? :(

CHEERS GOES TO CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!