chupe666 sent me a postcard and hawked a loogie onto the back

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
"Here is some genuine Florida scum", it read, directly above a gross, mucousy blob.

only after looking closer did I realise it said Florida SAND, and was thoughtfully glued onto the back of the card.

thank you chupe! for a moment was afraid it was a blob of grossness akin to the smear in toby's car.

carrmap.gif

your sand came from the beach in the green park area toward the northeast end of the island. the sand was whiter, and it was the tip of the island where there's several miles of nature preserve. didn't go to Dog Island, even though my gf probably would've wanted to just for the name.

no comment about Captain Randy, as I neither met him nor went on one of his Deep Sea excursions.

all you other people who are jealous because you didn't get a post card:

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT.

I asked for addresses, and those were all i got. Maybe next time you'll believe me.

btw, russell, i lost your address and seemingly every time i would try to get on UM and grab it, the site was slow or more work blew up. but i have it now and will send it tomorrow. promise! it's done and the notes are printed and everything!