chupe666

pete22.jpg

I think the winner is still Alan Dubin with Nick Kyte hot on his heels. Dubin because of the immense size of his watch, plus the three smaller clock faces INSIDE a larger clock face!

Kyte is close behind because of his impeccable fashion sense regarding the spiked gauntlet/watch combo.

Eric, I know you want this blue ribbon, but your watch is kinda skimpy, no offense brotha.

Originally posted by Ominous Luminous

HUR
DEH ANTZIK KOHNTARKOSZ KREUHN KOHRMAHN
STOHT WURDAH MELEKAAHM
UZ, DEH ORKBAHNN KREUHN KOHRMAHN
ZËBËHN STRAIN DE GEUSTAAH WORTSIS, DA REUS STOAH
gorkeulhzenht!!! :eek: dusz bradia deweless = dondai! zur dondai!

Originally posted by FuSoYa
I think the winner is still Alan Dubin with Nick Kyte hot on his heels. Dubin because of the immense size of his watch, plus the three smaller clock faces INSIDE a larger clock face!

Kyte is close behind because of his impeccable fashion sense regarding the spiked gauntlet/watch combo.

Eric, I know you want this blue ribbon, but your watch is kinda skimpy, no offense brotha.
Yeah, mine's a pretty wimpy excuse for a watch. And the three faces thing does rule- I must bow down to that.

So- my question in this thread is: should the watches be ditched when playing? I could definitely see where it'd be distracting- and the gauntlet thing should throw any sort of watch idea right out the window. It'd probably be more metal without the watch. Sort of says "I'm SO METAL I don't HAVE to know what time it is." Soilwork & Nile (HAIL JON!) seem to be into the wristband thing. Maybe I'll do that.
saturdaymain065.jpg
saturdaymain069.jpg

Originally posted by FuSoYa

Eric should get the blue ribbom for this! He may have a little watch, but it's not the size of the watch, it's how you use it, and QUANTITY should count! I can produce LOTS of live photos with his itty bitty watch.

Quantity, not quality... He should be the winner by default. And if not, i'll be forced to prove it in a "Erics Little Watch" thread, and post every picture I have.

Award him the prize.... You've been warned.

:lol:

Quantity, not quality... He should be the winner by default. And if not, i'll be forced to prove it in a "Erics Little Watch" thread, and post every picture I have.

OK, Eric wins because I've been muscled around by unnamed Chicago gangsters, but do the thread anyway!!!

rabbit-white-blue-600x450.gif

Originally posted by Ominous Luminous
convulsions!!! your speak
zur=you
not sure about some of the others. where can i find translations to these words my sweey cuddly zess?

hamtai!!! D Mullholand, hamtai!!!!
zoinks! i thought you have a bigger dictionary than me, cause i understood only one third of your exclamation! :zombie: just do a google-google, you'll find a lot of dictionaries.