Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
5x6C2Cflya.jpg

The Local venue in Marietta, GA will be hosting this event
produced by Pathfinder Promotions
with special Thanks to Glenn Harveston!

ATTN: the start time of this show has been moved forward to 7PM, with the doors opening at 6:30PM.
So please make adjustments to your arrival time as necessary. Thank You!

Tickets are limited to 200. Get yours early!

good room rates found here!

Damn! That is the weekend I am leaving for Steamboat, CO, otherwise, I may have seriously considered a road trip for this one! Looks like it'll be a sweet little show there!

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I was already STOKED about Odin's Court coming down to play for us, and now you're throwing in Circle II Circle, as well???

:headbang:

These two bands coupled with Halcyon Way AND Eclipsed by Sanity is about as perfect a show as I could possibly ask for...

...YOU and GLENN RULE :worship:

Awesome!!!
Was this show worked out before the Circus Maximus cancelation or after ? If worked out after good to see the band step up.
Count 2 in for this show.

We're honored to be a part of this! Much thanks to Hoyt for working hard with Pathfinder Promotions to bring us down! And a big thanks the Glenn for pulling in CIIC! This show is going to ROCK!!!

@James - glad to hear you're stoked about us coming down! \m/

We are extremely honored to be opening for Circle II Circle and to even be considered an option for this show leaves us absolutely speechless. It is always a pleasure working with Pathfinder Promotions and of course sharing the stage with Halcyon Way again is going to be a blast. We are extremely stoked and can't wait to put on the show of our lives for all of you Prog Power Fans. Hopefully we'll win a few of you over. :headbang:

And for those that already support us here on the forums, we look forward to giving you one more kickass show to remember! We promise not to disappoint you!

Thanks,

Awesome!!!
Was this show worked out before the Circus Maximus cancelation or after ? If worked out after good to see the band step up.
Count 2 in for this show.

this came about in record time on Friday afternoon with much thanks to Glenn and the guys in Circle II Circle! :D And I have not stopped smiling since I received the confirmation.

the past three days have definitely been one helluva roller coaster ride of emotions. And I'm so very glad to see people from as far away as Texas considering a road trip. That is just too damn cool for words! Thank you so much! This show will be amazing from start to finish. I promise you that.

And for those wondering about the Feb 29th show... I'm setting my sights now on salvaging that one. I'm spending every available minute this weekend and through next week searching for a national band to headline that show. I am determined to make that one up to all of you who were planning to show support. Thanks again. And stay tuned! It ain't over until the fat kilted one sings! :p

~Hoyt.