Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show! Odin's Court supporting!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
From the Prog Power forum in this thread:

framebandname.jpg

is confirmed for an exclusive one-night-only Atlanta show Saturday Feb 2nd
with Halcyon Way, Odin's Court, and Eclipsed by Sanity in support!

The Local venue in Marietta, GA will be hosting this event
produced by Pathfinder Promotions
with special Thanks to Glenn Harveston!

ticket information to come - stay tuned!

My website has been the last thing on my mind as of late (preparing to be a dad is number one of course), but I'll be sure to make haste and get this announcement up on my own site...to do a show with Zack Stevens' band is awesome! Congrats!

Good luck on this show dudes! I'm dealing with a lot of not so great things going on here, and wanted to wish you guys the best before this weekend came & went.....Kick some ass!

My website has been the last thing on my mind as of late (preparing to be a dad is number one of course), but I'll be sure to make haste and get this announcement up on my own site...to do a show with Zack Stevens' band is awesome! Congrats!
I understand that! I hope all is going well with you and Andrea! I know its an exciting and scary time. Anything you do to help is more than awesome and I fully agree about Zak Stevens. BTW, he's confirmed to do a very intimate acoustic set on the Wednesday before ProgPower just like Jon Oliva did this past October. That should kick some ass as well!

Good luck on this show dudes! I'm dealing with a lot of not so great things going on here, and wanted to wish you guys the best before this weekend came & went.....Kick some ass!
Thanks John! SUcks to hear that things aren't going so well for you right now. Guess its time for another phone call sometime to get updated. I hope everything works out for you though.

Thanks for the good wishes -- we intend on kicking some ass! We've been practicing and made some changes to the live show, so it should be a pretty awesome gig!

Thanks again to ALL the members of Odin's Court for making the show in Atlanta last night a memorable one. Your talent definitely shown through on stage. And you were very professional and courteous to work with.

Many people came up to me afterwards saying they were grateful I invited you down, and several more who had no idea about you told me they were now fans. :) So you have made your mark on Atlanta! GOOD JOB!!!

I hope you guys made it home safe and sound. I look forward to the day we can work together again. Perhaps I can bring A Lower Deep or Halcyon Way up toward Virginia and Maryland later this spring/summer.

Take care of yourselves and Stay True to your sound.

Thanks! :headbang:

~Hoyt.

Just want to give a huge thanks to Hoyt & Pathfinder Promotions on behalf of Odin’s Court! Hoyt did an outstanding job pulling together an amazing show with some great bands, and is an incredibly nice guy. And thanks to Glenn for providing the icing on the cake via Circle II Circle!

We met a lot of great people and had a blast! Thanks to all of you who talked to us with flattering comments, took pictures with us, etc. – it was a very nice reception, and we couldn’t be happier. Atlanta is a great town for live music, and we can’t wait to come back!

Thanks again to ALL the members of Odin's Court for making the show in Atlanta last night a memorable one. Your talent definitely shown through on stage. And you were very professional and courteous to work with.

Many people came up to me afterwards saying they were grateful I invited you down, and several more who had no idea about you told me they were now fans. :) So you have made your mark on Atlanta! GOOD JOB!!!

I hope you guys made it home safe and sound. I look forward to the day we can work together again. Perhaps I can bring A Lower Deep or Halcyon Way up toward Virginia and Maryland later this spring/summer.

Take care of yourselves and Stay True to your sound.

Thanks! :headbang:

~Hoyt.
Thank YOU Hoyt! You're hospitality and hard working attitude is very respected and appreciated!

It's nice to hear that so many enjoyed us, as we were a lot different than the other bands in most every way. Thanks for helping us "make our mark" on Atlanta! :)

We made it home safe and sound, yes. Thanks!

Definitely would rock to do some shows together again up this way and wherever it may be.

Will definitely "stay true to our sound". :) Can't wait for the CD to come out and everyone to hear it, and we can't wait to come back to Atlanta some time soon!

ROCK ON!
- Matt & Odin's Court

Glad you all had a great show!

Well, now that my daughter Lillian Marie is now in the world, I plan to get back to work as soon as I can...looking forward to having a copy of the new CD in my hands!

Rock on! Miss you guys!