Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show!

Thanks to everyone that came out last night! There is plenty more to post, but we are back on 85N heading home and posting from my Treo is painful.

I can say that all of us in Odin's Court had a GREAT time playing laat night and can't thank Hoyt enough for having us down and his hospitality!!!

Great night of metal in ATL!
You guys rocked, RP! Did you notic I was standing right in front of you, as promised? It was great meeting you and Matt, BTW! I got an OC sampler, BTW. See y'all at PPUSA! Oh, BTW, I LOVED your cover of LOVE YOU TO DEATH!:headbang:

I was VERY impressed by EBS. It was my first time seeing them and I thought they had the best sound of any band of the night. Looking forward to you guys coming to Columbus GA for a show. Halcyon Way was very good as usual. CIIC just slayed. I wish the band had played Watching in Silence or Handful of Rain but those are just minor complaints. The 2 AC/DC songs in the encore were dead on. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Special shout out to Glenn:kickass: And the MAN HOYT!!!:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy
You are spot on with your analysis of the show! I've been raving about EBS and C II C all week to anyone who will listen!

Thanks to Rick for inviting me to be part of their set! The involvement with Odin's Court was discussed literally at load-in -- when I walked in I had no idea I'd be doing anything other than enjoying the show, but if it added to the experience for anyone, I'm glad to have been part of it! All the OC guys showed insane amounts of talent, both technical and showmanship-wise.

Heck, all the bands kicked ass last night. For some reason the sets seemed shorter than normal. But that might be because I was enjoying myself so much. When is the next one? :)
It was great seeing you onstage as a guest vocalist/bellydancer, Kadria! Good luck to you guys in the upcoming shows!

With all the moving and hair-whipping I do on-stage, I've actually had to tape (using medical tape) my earbuds down. You may be able to get away with that too since your hair is long and it'll cover the tape. Actually we ended up ditching the earbuds that Shure offered with the receivers (yeah, that was $40 apiece we could've used elsewhere) and I ended up getting some Phillips-made thing from Best Buy that were a lot more comfortable. Just a thought until you can get the custom moulds :D

Three mixes isn't bad at all. I'd definitely recommend sticking all the vocals in one mix so you can hear each other for those harmonies.

PS -- I'm all about that saxophone. Just gotta have respect for any metal band that has the guts to throw in additional instruments and sounds besides the classic guitars / bass / drums / vox / keys. :)
The saxophone was an awesome addition to OC's set. Good luck preserving your hearing, BTW!:lol:

here are several chances:

Eclipsed by Sanity will be playing shows all around the metro area over the next couple of months:

Feb 9th - The High Note, Birmingham, AL with Pains & Sins and A Lower Deep for the 'Black Marys' CD Release Party!
Mar 7th - The Masquerade [Heaven room] with Nights Watch and other locals
Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth, GA with Halcyon Way and Inviolate (do not miss this people!)
Apr 26th - SOHO's in Columbus, GA!!! :kickass:

more to come, including a possible Battle of the Bands in Gainesville, GA later in March.

everyone needs to come see what the buzz is all about. :headbang:
I hope to attend 1 or 2 of these EBS shows, Hoyt!:kickass:

You guys rocked, RP! Did you notic I was standing right in front of you, as promised? It was great meeting you and Matt, BTW! I got an OC sampler, BTW. See y'all at PPUSA! Oh, BTW, I LOVED your cover of LOVE YOU TO DEATH!:headbang:
Thanks dude! Honestly, when we played there were a bunch of people I didn't know standing up fron there and it was before I met you. So, I'd assume that you were one of those people. ;) It was great to finally meet you though! Awesome! I hope you enjoy the sampler. We hope to have a better idea of a release date soon, so hopefully that will tide you over for now. Definitely! I'm looking very forward to PP this year and seeing JoP, Riverside, Pathosray, SUE, Andromeda and whatever else grows on me by then! And of course, my PP family! :kickass:

Excellent! That cover seemed to go over very well down there! i think there were some Type O fans in the audience (and on the side of the stage).

Thanks dude! Honestly, when we played there were a bunch of people I didn't know standing up fron there and it was before I met you. So, I'd assume that you were one of those people. ;) It was great to finally meet you though! Awesome! I hope you enjoy the sampler. We hope to have a better idea of a release date soon, so hopefully that will tide you over for now. Definitely! I'm looking very forward to PP this year and seeing JoP, Riverside, Pathosray, SUE, Andromeda and whatever else grows on me by then! And of course, my PP family! :kickass:

Excellent! That cover seemed to go over very well down there! i think there were some Type O fans in the audience (and on the side of the stage).
I know I was going crazy when y'all played that one. You guys are quite progressive. I hope y'all get to play the Showcase this year!:headbang:

I know I was going crazy when y'all played that one. You guys are quite progressive. I hope y'all get to play the Showcase this year!:headbang:
Awesome! We have fun playing it too.

Thanks! I know we would all love that honor too! And I know from a personal standpoint as one of those who has been coming since PP1, it would me the world to me. However, it isn't up to us -- hopefully the fans will speak up and Shane & Glenn will decide that we deserve a chance sometime! :kickass::kickass:

You guys kicked ass the other night! I LOVED your cover of Sunglasses At Night!:OMG::worship:
Yeah, that was a cool surprise. I never expected that one out of HW!

7thSaviour said:
There's a lot to be said about sponaneity.
Yeah, it definitely keeps people on their toes -- and keeps it fun!

7thSaviour said:
What's his name? My ears are proud battle hardened veterans of loud metal music!:kickass:
His name is Bill Green.

:lol: yeah, mine are too and now those little hairs on the inside are hardened some and don't move quite as well as they used to. :( I've been wearing earplugs at show for at least 10 years now. Hopefully, I've helped to minimize any further loss. You have to realize that some one who plays in a band has a LOT more exposure to loud music from just practicing. Add the high number of shows that I like to go to and it gets worse. I've even converted my GF into wearing ear plugs at shows.

Kathy said:
Neither will I..... :lol:
I'm almost scared to ask... :lol:

Awesome! We have fun playing it too.

Thanks! I know we would all love that honor too! And I know from a personal standpoint as one of those who has been coming since PP1, it would me the world to me. However, it isn't up to us -- hopefully the fans will speak up and Shane & Glenn will decide that we deserve a chance sometime! :kickass::kickass:
I just did the best I could to further your cause! I hope others will take up the battlecry as well!:headbang: I've been attending PPUSA since IV.:kickass:

Belated gallery and slideshow of Circle II Circle.

circle2circlepathfinder2008020202.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020215.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020240.jpg

circle2circlepathfinder2008020222.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020221.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020256.jpg

circle2circlepathfinder2008020230.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020261.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020225.jpg
circle2circlepathfinder2008020201.jpg