Atlanta ProgMetal Fans Rejoice! MINDFLOW! MEYVN!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
hot on the heels of a stellar performance from Eclipsed by Sanity, Odin's Court, Halcyon Way, and Circle II Circle, Pathfinder Promotions brings to you the next big thing...

On June 14th, 2008 at The Local Venue in Marietta, GA...
all the way from their home country of Brazil...
we give you MINDFLOW!!!

and from the State of Texas, please allow me the honor
to introduce to you
...veterans of ProgPower Europe 2007 ...MEYVN!!!

Mark your calendars: June 14th.
STAY TUNED for DETAILS!
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, keep up the good work Hoyt. I love how you book shows on weekends. It makes coming from out of town easy.ß

Is this going to be centered around some kind of tour?

Mindflow is piecing together a tour at the moment. But no full list of dates has been released. They said I could announce this though, so I did. :heh:

Meyvn had already been in talks with me for a possible mid-July visit, but I asked them if they could commit to this show to support Mindflow in Atlanta and they agreed. So Thank Drew Creel for that one! :)

Local support will be announced soon. Stay tuned. :headbang:

Mindflow is piecing together a tour at the moment. But no full list of dates has been released. They said I could announce this though, so I did. :heh:

Meyvn had already been in talks with me for a possible mid-July visit, but I asked them if they could commit to this show to support Mindflow in Atlanta and they agreed. So Thank Drew Creel for that one! :)

Local support will be announced soon. Stay tuned. :headbang:

As always let me know if there is something I can do :headbang:.

The guys in Meyvn were cool as fuck so I would love to see them again somewhere and I left early before MindFlow due to "exhaustion" so I would like to see them for the first time.

HOYTFEST 2008!!! somebody had to do it

Wooooohoooooooo Hey Billy now that you have a record deal what are you gonna do this summer???? "I'M going to HOYTFEST"

American Express, don't go to HOYTFEST without it.

HOYTFEST, take two and call me in the morning.

Hey John - you better start pricing flights now.

...because I'm not done with this thing yet. :heh:
Oh man, you had to say that! I'm on my second listen of Mindflow today -- good stuff! I can definitely hear the PoS influence at times, but I could never call them a rip off. Its really hard to pinpoint a specific sound on them. While they do display some of their influences (who doesn't), they have a unique sound other than that. Assuming that you plan on using The Local again, that will be a GREAT place to catch this show! Really a great little place!

At least I know I would drive down Friday during the day if I were to come to this show! :headbang: That driving overnight stuff is for the birds! ;)

I guess now would be as good a time as any to ask for your favorite local opener so that Pathfinder can get a feel for what everyone likes. :loco:

((E.B.S. is free))