Atlanta ProgMetal Fans Rejoice! MINDFLOW! MEYVN!

We went in a little early to snag a couple of chairs at one of the bar tables. Could have used a few more tables and chairs around the perimeter for those wanting to get off their feet for a few minutes and to rest their drink.

+1

I think that's the only serious drawback to that room, for its size. A few more places to get off your feet would be great. (Of course, most GA clubs have this same problem.)

The Hampton Inn was very comfortable and convenient and we had a good stay. Thanks for pulling that one off.

We ate at the Grill before the show and it was very good. We will plan to do that again for this show. The venue was excellent. We went in a little early to snag a couple of chairs at one of the bar tables. Could have used a few more tables and chairs around the perimeter for those wanting to get off their feet for a few minutes and to rest their drink. Sound and lights were very good for that size venue. Looking forward to coming back again for this show.

Thanks for the feedback, and not to worry - the amount of tables and chairs in the venue can [and will] be fixed in time for the next show. :cool:

Keep the info coming folks. It's the only way I know how to improve on anything. Thanks! :)

I think it was a good place to see a show. I have been there before to eat and watch football. The Local is nice. carpeting and a decent size stage. Pretty cool to be able to do a lot of stuff without leaving. You can eat , enjoy metal, play pool, video games , have a different choice of beverages away from The Local and also one other thing. The beers are cheep. 3.25 is as cheap as you could get going to a metal show so I say Hoyt keep up the good work and get some more shows there.