Atlanta ProgMetal Fans Rejoice! MINDFLOW! MEYVN!

Hoyt, anything going on as far as New York goes for this tour? Let me know if I can help you at all. Gotta get Mindflow here.

I really don't want to steal Hoyt's thunder on this, but I have to say, that there is a 99% chance MINDFLOW mybe headlining the El Paso Street Festival July 4th weekend, so anyone near enought come on down. Oh Wait El Paso ain't near anywhere. Also working on getting SCALE THE SUMMIT on the bill.

HECK YEAH HOYT!! Looks like I know where I'll be!
It seems the MindFlow boys are having a hard time getting in touch with the F.B.I #1 cats to get back in there. Seems strange because that placed L.O.V.E.D. MindFlow! Dallas isn't really all that great for a show for them, so they might only have 1 TX show in El Paso, and that might as well be on the other side of the country. If I'm going to travel across the country, might as well be ATL! I'm gonna go broke following these boys around this spring! :lol:

HECK YEAH HOYT!! Looks like I know where I'll be!
It seems the MindFlow boys are having a hard time getting in touch with the F.B.I #1 cats to get back in there. Seems strange because that placed L.O.V.E.D. MindFlow! Dallas isn't really all that great for a show for them, so they might only have 1 TX show in El Paso, and that might as well be on the other side of the country. If I'm going to travel across the country, might as well be ATL! I'm gonna go broke following these boys around this spring! :lol:

Tammy, this past Saturday I took some MindFlow promo materials to Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth and discussed "possibilities" with Wesley and Richard. They seemed very interested in trying to work something out. Wesley told me she had to make "some phone calls" about this but should be able to update me this week. We'll see whether or not this translates into a booking. If some popular local acts could serve as MindFlow's support for the show then that should help get people out. If things pan out it would be great to get MindFlow locked into a Friday or Saturday slot, maybe even Sunday. Any of those days would be preferred but I don't know how likely that would be as I'm not totally sure how the routing of their tour will unfold. All of that is putting the cart before the horse though -- gottas get a booking first. I'll do my best to drum up interest somehow around here!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO just got off the phone with members of MINDFLOW, and they will be flying into EL PASO tomorrow to spend a couple of days just hanging out and eating some good TEX-MEX food. Can't wait!!!!!!! gotta pick them up at the airport at 1:30pm, and from there who knows where we will go.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO just got off the phone with members of MINDFLOW, and they will be flying into EL PASO tomorrow to spend a couple of days just hanging out and eating some good TEX-MEX food. Can't wait!!!!!!! gotta pick them up at the airport at 1:30pm, and from there who knows where we will go.

Taco Cabana, of corpse. :lol:

No f*cking kidding, man :erk: I've been growing my hair out since late September (my last haircut :lol:), and I probably have another 2 years to go :loco:
BTW, believe it or not, you should continue to have your ends trimmed on a somewhat regular basis. Otherwise you'll end up with a long mess. ;) Patrick you have very straight hair, it won't take too long. For now, you have go around looking like Emo Boy! :lol: Just kidding...