New Guitarist Announced

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
ODIN’S COURT is happy to announce our vacant guitar position has been filled by Rick Pierpont (ex-ODIN’S COURT)!

Matt had the following to say about the prodigal son’s return: "When Rick left us, things felt incomplete. ODIN’S COURT is a band that promotes friendship, and over the years we’ve grown to be a close family. Although we had some strong candidates who were both musically gifted and great people, when Rick approached us about returning, we discussed it and could not say 'no'. ODIN’S COURT is complete once again."

Rick had this to say about rejoining ODIN’S COURT: "I always knew we had a special camaraderie, but after a couple of months away from them, I realized how much I missed them. Then when I heard the mostly final mix of the DEATHANITY, I was BLOWN AWAY at the music we had created together! Between Matt's unique but SOLID vocal delivery, the two songs with guest vocals, the many layers of vocals, the solid playing, the overall mix, the details in the production, the concept, the artwork, etc... I just knew I couldn’t turn my back on such an amazing piece of work or my friends any longer. I knew I had to go back to my ODIN’S COURT family."

ODIN’S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. Tony Kakko (best known for his work with SONATA ARCTICA) was announced as a guest vocalist on the song "Crownet". Another guest vocalist will be announced later this month. ODIN'S COURT is currently shopping their new album to labels.

ODIN’S COURT will be performing live in Atlanta supporting CIRCLE II CIRCLE on their exclusive one-off show put on by PATHFINDER PROMOTIONS. Also in support are Eclipsed by Sanity and Halcyon Way.

RickNews.jpg

ODIN’S COURT is happy to announce our vacant guitar position has been filled by Rick Pierpont (ex-ODIN’S COURT)!

Matt had the following to say about the prodigal son’s return: "When Rick left us, things felt incomplete. ODIN’S COURT is a band that promotes friendship, and over the years we’ve grown to be a close family. Although we had some strong candidates who were both musically gifted and great people, when Rick approached us about returning, we discussed it and could not say 'no'. ODIN’S COURT is complete once again."

Rick had this to say about rejoining ODIN’S COURT: "I always knew we had a special camaraderie, but after a couple of months away from them, I realized how much I missed them. Then when I heard the mostly final mix of the DEATHANITY, I was BLOWN AWAY at the music we had created together! Between Matt's unique but SOLID vocal delivery, the two songs with guest vocals, the many layers of vocals, the solid playing, the overall mix, the details in the production, the concept, the artwork, etc... I just knew I couldn’t turn my back on such an amazing piece of work or my friends any longer. I knew I had to go back to my ODIN’S COURT family."

ODIN’S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. Tony Kakko (best known for his work with SONATA ARCTICA) was announced as a guest vocalist on the song "Crownet". Another guest vocalist will be announced later this month. ODIN'S COURT is currently shopping their new album to labels.

ODIN’S COURT will be performing live in Atlanta supporting CIRCLE II CIRCLE on their exclusive one-off show put on by PATHFINDER PROMOTIONS. Also in support are Eclipsed by Insanity and Halcyon Way.

RickNews.jpg
That;s awesome, dude! I also see an uncanny resemblance between RP and Vivian Campbell. Also a touch of Scott Ian with hair.

That;s awesome, dude! I also see an uncanny resemblance between RP and Vivian Campbell. Also a touch of Scott Ian with hair.
Thanks! It feels great to be back and making music with my brothers in OC!

:lol: Yeah, I should keep a database of all my "twins." I've heard Vivian Campbell before, but never Scott Ian (that's Dave from Division).

Here's the short list of the most popular ones I've heard:
1. Kenny G.
2. Ronnie James Dio
3. Marty Friedman
4. Klaus Meine

There are more, but basically look at any guy with dark curly hair and I've probably heard it at least once.

Stingray11214 said:
Sometimes a few months away to recharge the old batteries works wonders! Good Luck, you guys! :kickass:
Indeed! Thanks!

eaeolian said:
Hmm. I dunno, you think he can handle the parts?

Congrats Rick.
:lol: Thanks Mike! I sure hope so! I can safely say that the new disk has some extremely challenging material to play!

halcyonwayband@aol.com said:
hahahah....if he can't handle it, I can always step in and not handle it too! hahahahaha
:lol: And as Matt already mentioned, I'm also looking forward to rocking out with you guys! It will be my third time seeing HW.

OdinsCourt said:
My favorite is Kenny G.
:lol: Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. ;)

7thSaviour said:
You're right about that, too!:lol: Also kinda like John Bush.:cool:
Oh no! Another to add to my database!

Rider of Theli said:
you're all wrong! ...It's Klaus Meine of the Scorpions! :headbang:
Hahahahaha!!! At least I've heard *that* one before.

Kaosaur said:
Aww, shit man...that's some great freakin' news. I am really, really happy to hear this. Congrats to all of you guys.
Thanks dude! It really is great to be back!

metalsped said:
I always though Rick looked a bit like Marty Friedman, but congrats.

Thanks! I've heard Friedman before too. I just wish I played as good as him!

EclipsedBySanity said:
Congrats on the re-acquisition. Its going to be a pleasure and an honor supporting Circle II Circle with you guys in February! :headbang:
Thanks! Indeed! I can't wait to see you guys either. I guess I should pop to MySpace to hear some samples.

Thanks for having my back JayDub! :lol:

:heh:

You're right about that, too!:lol: Also kinda like John Bush.:cool:
*Adds to doppelganger list* :)

you're all wrong! ...It's Klaus Meine of the Scorpions! :headbang:
Good to see you join in the fun, Hoyt. :loco:

Aww, shit man...that's some great freakin' news. I am really, really happy to hear this. Congrats to all of you guys.
Thanks! :D Hope we can get back up your way some time in the near future. :)

I always though Rick looked a bit like Marty Friedman, but congrats.
Yeah, that too.