New Guitarist Announced!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
ODIN’S COURT is happy to announce our vacant guitar position has been filled by Rick Pierpont (ex-ODIN’S COURT)!

Matt had the following to say about the prodigal son’s return: "When Rick left us, things felt incomplete. ODIN’S COURT is a band that promotes friendship, and over the years we’ve grown to be a close family. Although we had some strong candidates who were both musically gifted and great people, when Rick approached us about returning, we discussed it and could not say 'no'. ODIN’S COURT is complete once again."

Rick had this to say about rejoining ODIN’S COURT: "I always knew we had a special camaraderie, but after a couple of months away from them, I realized how much I missed them. Then when I heard the mostly final mix of the DEATHANITY, I was BLOWN AWAY at the music we had created together! Between Matt's unique but SOLID vocal delivery, the two songs with guest vocals, the many layers of vocals, the solid playing, the overall mix, the details in the production, the concept, the artwork, etc... I just knew I couldn’t turn my back on such an amazing piece of work or my friends any longer. I knew I had to go back to my ODIN’S COURT family."

ODIN’S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. Tony Kakko (best known for his work with SONATA ARCTICA) was announced as a guest vocalist on the song "Crownet". Another guest vocalist will be announced this month. ODIN'S COURT is currently shopping the new album to labels.

RickNews.jpg

Glad everything worked out for you guys!
Thanks Deron! I'm glad to be back and can't wait for the everyone to hear the whole CD! I think there are going to be some surprised people out there when they here it and see the entire package. It so far greatly surpasses anything we've released before! And while I know bands say that all the time, I think this disk has what it takes to live up to that statement. I can't stop listening to it!

Welcome back my friend! It's awesome to see that you came back to the fold. I could see the enthusiasm and pride in you when we listened to the album...so that is so awesome!

Hey, man! Good to see you hear, and much thanks for the comment. :)

Seems really good things are going on with you guys too. ProgPower Europe! AWESOME! I'd love to do some shows again with you sometime later on...

I would like to do the same...I see no problem with us getting some shows together here soon.

Happy to see that bulletin announced...hope to see you guys again soon.
Thanks Clay! I'm sure you will! And doing some shows together would rock!

Welcome back my friend! It's awesome to see that you came back to the fold. I could see the enthusiasm and pride in you when we listened to the album...so that is so awesome!
Thanks Matt! Yeah, I have to admit, I'm pretty blown away and very happy with the way the CD turned out!