Circumcision

• Metal

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • wimpy

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • ....fuckin' Jews.... ..... :'(

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
A lot of non-jews get circumcised, it's cleaner, healthier and better looking.
Sadly, Europe has not adopted the system, since 90% of male Americans have nicer penises.

I had both, and quit frankly, if I wanted a sharpei, I'd go to adopt one from a breeder.

^In your opinion.

The risk of health problems thanks to having a foreskin is related to how dumb/stupid said person is, so that's a non-starter. The aesthetics are surely subjective and I like to think my foreskin hardly prevents me from having a clean penis.

I resent sweeping generalisations. The majority of European males are not circumcised, yet the rate of STD's are tantamount to those is the US (if not lower!) and, as far as my experience goes, most European males have no problem getting chicks and when they do the immediate sexual situation rarely turns into a discussion about how horrible the foreskin is.

^ my goodness, was I pushing the wrong button?, of course it's subjective sheesh Derek :lol:

It's like guys who say they love huge boobs, but you'd see them with a girl
with B cups... it's all good. I still loooove European men *wink wink nudge nudge*

One day I was a wee lad and I read on the internet that if you arent circumsized its possible to develope a "thick cheese like substance" in or around the foreskin.

Ever since then I've been glad I'm circumsized.

One day I was a wee lad and I read on the internet that if you arent circumsized its possible to develope a "thick cheese like substance" in or around the foreskin.

Ever since then I've been glad I'm circumsized.

Funnily enough called Smegma. You'd have to be pretty unclean to develop that.

i am not circumsized because my mother was afraid the doctor would fuck up the procedure and accidentally dammage/remove my penis