Votes: 14 43.8%
  • wimpy

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • ....fuckin' Jews.... ..... :'(

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
It's a crying shame this did not occur.

totally
if they had accidently removed my penis, they might have removed my testicles/scrotum to make me into a girl like they did with a bunch of babies in the 70s

totally
if they had accidently removed my penis, they might have removed my testicles/scrotum to make me into a girl like they did with a bunch of babies in the 70s

Totally! Thus, you would not have not become a sex offender!!

atleast read the story before you say that it's crap, okay

Your material is mere rambling. Your narrative jumps, wanders and ultimately falls flat on its face. Your employment of literary techniques is like a child's, like you looked the definitions up in a dictionary and misguidedly used them.

I once spent a few wasted minutes on one of your stories, prior to your coming out as a low(er) life and I must concede that you, sir, are terrible.

Your material is mere rambling. Your narrative jumps, wanders and ultimately falls flat on its face. Your employment of literary techniques is like a child's, like you looked the definitions up in a dictionary and misguidedly used them.

I once spent a few wasted minutes on one of your stories, prior to your coming out as a low(er) life and I must concede that you, sir, are terrible.

are all my stories equally crap, or are some better than others?

only9ip1.jpg